Travel Photos 1, My winter vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

Well,,, Have spent some time cleaning up photos of assorted areas  This was the trip  Detroit to Marshall mi to Indy to Oakalama City to wherever we turned right to Las Vegas (93) to Quartzsite back to Vegas, Salt lake city, Page AZ, Grand Canyon and back to OKC and home via reverse route

Attached are a few photos

Let me know if you want more

The list in numerical order (I have not renamed this file yet)
IMGA0037 was taken on the way to Vegas, likely in Texas

IMGA0278 is Quartzsite, AZ

The attachment page says "Max size allowed 375KB  but when I tried to attach 4 it said "256" for whomever worries about this kind of stuff... with the Panasonic at 111 per shot that's 2 per message... You can get an idea of how many photos we took by the file numbers

Pictures taken with a Panasonic Digital Movie camera

Attachments

• IMGA0037.JPG
    IMGA0037.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMGA0278.JPG
    IMGA0278.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 64
IMGA0191 is the Gem and Mineral show in Quartzsite, AZ

IMGA0319 is a campground we stayed at off 89 IN Utah.. It was just ducky
Most likely  the "Hitchin Post" just west of 89, it's a good sam park
The city is Panguitch, UT 
(The other campground we stayed in was the Provo UT KOA, I am sure it was one of them)

By the way, the Hitchin' Post is on the way to a road you deffently do NOT want to take a motor home down

Attachments

• IMGA0191.JPG
    IMGA0191.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMGA0319.JPG
    IMGA0319.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 53
Ian said:
But the only reasonable way to post all of them would be to Snail Mail a CD to the librarian

Or make prior (private) arrangements for the posting limits to be opened up at a particular time. OTOH a "collection" of photos would best be placed in one of our photo albums (click the Photos button above), but this is not currently open for public posting - waiting for the webmaster to complete the integration of various pieces of software, but he's waiting for some later rev(s) of software to be installed.

Back
Top Bottom