Colorado Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
We are visiting Smoky and Sharon Sheppard at the Ansel Watrous Campground west of Fort Collins up the Poudre River Canyon where they are the hosts. For the past couple of days we have been enjoying a stay in one of the most beautiful NFS campgrounds we've visited. The rafting is outstanding this year because of the large snowpack in the Rockies so we are entertained regularly with rafts going by.

The weather has been cool and the company delightful. We'll be here a couple of more days before heading over to Estes Park to meet our kids.

Attachments

• Smoky Sue Sharon.JPG
    Smoky Sue Sharon.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Our Backyard.JPG
    Our Backyard.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 58
Great pics and campsites! Extend my greetings as I hope to meet them this winter --are the coming to Catalina?

Gorge. they are wanting to become roving Ambassadors for several wineries in OR, CA and TX, with free sites at the wineries each time they visit. . .-or the should be checking it out with that picture attached!

Jeff said:
... We'll be here a couple of more days before heading over to Estes Park to meet our kids.

Hmmm... My brother lives in Estes, and I'm in Westminster (N. side of Denver). Depending on which days you'll be in Estes, perhaps we could say "howdy" face to face. But since my oldest is arriving Saturday from Baltimore, and we're having a big feed here on Sunday, I can only hope the timing works out OK.

I get the feeling that I can't get my 40 ft Wanderlodge in that campground, correct?

Liz Pearce

Liz:

Ours fit but the tree limbs were pretty tight. (Smoky widened it a bit for us.) Once you are in it is great.

Back
Top Bottom