Developed congestive hrt failure Wed nite.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhmahoney

Developed congestive hrt failure Wed nite. Cath showed L graft lesions. Got 2 stents and a bunch of ballooning midday Thurs.

will stay is DSM for the next few weeks. Have cancelled trip to Iowa City and FMCA Madison WI rally.

Russ,

We wish you well in this recovery.  Thank you for letting us know so all of your wives could fret!  Glad you are getting good care  at Methodist in DSM.  Let us know when they  spring you from hospital.

Betty and Terry

Thanks for the e-mail, Russ.  The Mahoney Wives are in full fret and wishing you the best.  Take care!

Margi

Got the email this morning.  If you're still around the area we'll be coming through DSM right after Labor Day.

We are getting ready to flip the cottage time to my brother, and Donna & I were sitting in the front porch reminiscing about all the framily that have stopped by over the years.  You name name came up and we specifically thought of you again as we drove past the lobster shack today.  Hope you bounce back quickly, and we hope to see you next year in Moab.

Ed

Dear Russ,

Please do take care of yourself and follow those doctors' orders.  Your wives are all out here worrying about you!  ;)

Hugs,
Ardra and Jerry too

Russ:

Get well! Sorry we'll miss you  in MSN but we are coming down to Amana Colonies after FMCA so maybe we can work some thing out to jump over.

Well, that sucks. Behave yourself and do what your doctors tell you to do or ALL the Mahoney wives will converge on DSM and make you behave ! Take care and get well quickest.

Wendy

I am thinking what you describe is not Congestive heart failure.. But in any case, Glad to see you are still alive and typing.. That is no fun. 

(CHF is when fluid builds up around the heart and exerts so much pressure it can not function.. I used to be a canididate for CHF.. but thankfully a student doctor spotted the symptoms and the licenesed teacher physician changed my meds.. Took me off Avandia (a known cause of CHF) and put me on LASAX if I've spelled it right,, A very powerful anti-CHF drug (Diuretic) After about 2 days of proving the effectiveness of the second drug (While sitting in the little room) I'd lost some serious poundage, all water.)

Russ,

Take good care of yourself.  We want to see you at more rallies.

Jeannine & Dan

To echo Wendy's comment,  Russell H. Mahoney, M.D.  Repeat .... M.D., correctly reports his diagnosis. 

I might add, having been treated for a serious illness at Iowa Methodist Hospital, from which he retired, that Dr. Mahoney is universally respected and revered by his fellow doctors and ancillary medical staff.  Throughout my treatment I constantly was asked "how is Russ, what's he doing, where's he been lately?"  They love him at Iowa Methodist, and that's where he is currently justly receiving their special love and care.

Margi

Just saw your message Russ.  Hope you get well soon and get back to retirement.

Ron and Shirley

P.S.  Where is DSM?  We will be on the road today between Ponchatoula, LA and Shreveport, LA and then home tomorrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom