Difference in Winnebago Models? ? ? Help ? ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THEBigLarry

We are actively seeking to purchase a Class A.  We have settled on wanting to buy an Adventurer by Winnebago.
We have found a very clean "Voyage" that appears to meet all our requirements.  I cannot see any difference in
the Voyage and Adventurer but feel certain there are some differences.

Can any of you experienced MH folks explain the difference?  I have prowled the forum but have not come up with
any.  Thanks.

The Big Larry

The MSRP on a new Voyage is slightly less than that of the Adventurer, meaning the Adventurer may have more "stuff" standard than the Voyage. But it is difficult to tell, if not impossible, because of the options that may or may not have been added on either. The MSRP price ranges of both do overlap considerably.

The only criterion than means anything is the one you already specified, it meets your needs. That and the floor plan is to your liking. If you are considering specific examples of each model, then year, miles, actual condition inside and out, price come into play.

You can likely find the original brochures on line for the years you are considering at the  Winnibago web site

It was my understanding that Winnebago merged the two a few years back with the  Adventurer the surviving name.  Think Voyage was sold 2005-2009(?) I had same problem when shopping trying to understand the different models and comparisons between them.  Compounds problem when you throw in the Itasca models into the fray.  So many models and options makes you wonder what the hierarchy is tho.

I would recommend that you get the one that fits your needs and budget. Don't worry about which model as there is very little difference except as stated above, some may have more or less options.

My purchase came down to a decision between Adventurer and Voyage. Our decision came down to the floorplan, condition, mileage, etc. of the Adventurer, not the difference in the models which I considered minor.
I suggest you visit Winnebago's web site where you can download brochures for the exact years and models you are looking at. You can print the "standard" equipment pages and do a side by side comparison of what was, or could have been, included on the units when new and decide which items are important to you.

We own a Voyage.  The difference is VERY LITTLE.  The Voyage was discontinued as it was a very close model to the Adventurer, and Winnebago wanted a clean line between the Sightseer and the Adventurer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsWebster
Back
Top Bottom