Missing links on message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

Tom

It happened again. There were no "Reply" or "Quote" buttons attached to your message regarding 2006 Moab Rally dates. ??? ???

That's by design Bernie. I posted a number of events via the calendar, merely to have them show up on their respective dates. I have an admin option of "locking" topics that I post as an announcment rather than starting a discussion. When someone clicks on the respective event in the calendar, they're immediately taken to the message which might contain more details. As more info becomes available, I'll update the respective message. Now go back in the corner and behave yourself.

LOL Bernie, here's another change you don't know about, actually two  :) The Chat button above now takes you directly to the Virtual Campfire. But, for this week, you have to log into the VC even if you're logged into the forum.

Tom said:
LOL Bernie, here's another change you don't know about, actually two  :) The Chat button above now takes you directly to the Virtual Campfire. But, for this week, you have to log into the VC even if you're logged into the forum.

Nahh, Nahhh, Nahhhh

Already knew that, you posted that information earlier. ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom