About to buy a View, thoughts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BullDog303

Heylo!
I signed up to this forum looking for some help on an upcoming purchase. I just sold my old RV (<-Semi Truck and 43ft New Vision TH) and now I am getting something very similar lol. A Winnebago  View.
My local dealer has an '06, 55thousand miles, typical conversion, Propane Gen, Traveling satellite thingy, very clean interior, Diesel engine,
they started at $49,900. I offered $39,000 and they came back with $39,950. I was shocked that they would drop that quickly. Its on consignment so they called the owner and she agreed to the price. As thrilled as I am with that price I gotta do my homework. I know Winie is a fantastic brand and makes great vehicles but I am noticing A LOT of these views on the market and I am wondering if theres something I should know about them before I buy one.
Thanks everybody for your input!!

BD

BD-

I assume you will get some replies as well, but if not, you may want to move this into the "Winnebago" section, as it seems to get a lot more traffic than "Van Conversions."

-Scott

Thanks Scott!
I posted it in the Winnie section as well. Hopefully I'll get replies from both! :)
cheers mate

DB

No problem.  :)  I wish I had something constructive to offer. 

I assume once the admins see it, they will probably close this thread down so there is only one open thread. 

[quote author=BullDog303]I posted it in the Winnie section as well. Hopefully I'll get replies from both[/quote]

Please don't double post. If a message belongs on a different message board, one of our forum staff will move it. Duplicate postings result in additional work for forum staff, and can result in replies being split between the duplicate posts.

I'm locking this one to avoid the split replies issue.

[quote author=jagnweiner].... you may want to move this into the "Winnebago" section...[/quote]

FYI only forum staff can "move" a topic from one message board to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom