dark hall help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lcook

I've looked pretty much over the whole site to see if anyone else has had a similar complait regarding a section of the moho that is "dark" because it is inbetween window areas.  It is a sink area across from the bathroom and when that door is closed, it is dark, dark, dark.  Turning on the light over and over again is a nuisance.  I asked my brother about putting in a skylight, but was quickly and adamately told that it would be a mistake just inviting water leaking and other problems by cutting into the rooftop. any ideas?  Is it really that big of a 'bug-a-boo' to put in something in the roof for light? ?  Kathy

Hey Dick,

What's that light powered by? 12 Volts (VDC????)?

If so, how do you get wires to the hallway where you want it? I have a dark section outside my bathroom as well and our only real solution is to leave the bathroom door open because there's a skylight in there!

Mike

Mike

It's 12VDC.
I put a light in my hallway about three feet from the bathroom light, Once I drilled the hole in the ceiling I was able to push a coat hanger size wire through the foam in the laminate through to the bathroom fixture and tapped the power there. The light I used was a push button type but it worked the same for power.

Here are a couple pictures. One is kind of blurry but you can see both the hallway light and the bathroom fixture.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=ae67fff392766057#!/?cid=ae67fff392766057&sc=photos&uc=2&id=AE67FFF392766057%213053!cid=AE67FFF392766057&id=AE67FFF392766057%213054&sc=photos

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom