Looking to workamp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bullseye

Been reading alot about workamping. And It has really sparked an interest with my wife and I. We our located here in southern California and would like to start as soon as possible. We our both in our late 20's.  Any state location is ok with us, we made a commitment the next 3years we do as much as we can before we go back to home base.

I am the manager of a RV park in Western Washington and am looking for a workamper who can specialize in maintenance. Duties include cleaning facilities, maintaining grounds, and responding to camper requests and individual site maintenance. We are at the base of a mountain and are wooded, but still only 1/2 mile from a major freeway for your convenience. Typical work days are M-F, especially in the fall and winter. You will track your hours to cover your space rent, and any hours over that will be paid at $12-15 per hour, DOE. Experience in electrical, plumbing, general construction or landscaping is a plus.

Also looking for office help with reception, reservations, and receiving payments. Outgoing with a caring attitude is a must! Office hours are 9-11am, and 4-6pm M-F and some Saturdays 9-11am. Starting pay $10 per hour, DOE.

Pets OK, some dog breeds restricted. RV must not be older than 10 years, or if close to it, upon approval by manager.

If you are part of a couple (or not, singles OK too!) who fits this description and loves outdoor living or RV-ing, please apply!

Please message me with your name if interested and I will relay additional details.

Serious inquiries only. $35 non-refundable application fee for background check.

Thank you!
Modify message

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom