First outing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barryn514

Our first outing and the first night was great. Setting the rig for the first time really went well. Ok, now how did he show me how to turn on the hot water header? Mmmmm, searched but could not fine the switch. Now that I have spend too long in searching, time to take a break. Sitting at the dinet table, looked toward the sink, guess what, there it is. :)

Our 2 little Yorkies seem to like this. :). Eating breakfast this morning outside was very nice.

After having a little more coffee, going to walk the dogs and see how everyone else is living.

You have only just begun.  Both with having fun and with solving little problems.  We are here for you.

Day 2.

Today was great! I really think we found something that we both enjoy. BBQ some chicken on the grill and everything seem to taste so much better outside. 

We watched rigs move in all day long for the three weekend. Some small,some large. We have met some really nice people in this park. I hit it off with my next door neighbor who is from Tucon,AZ. I told him this was our first outing and our first rig. He said what you all have been telling me," start off with something that is small and not too expensive and if RVing is for us, then we can move up".  He said the samething. They started off with a small rig, then 5 years later, now have a 37 footer with lots of bells and whistles.

The weather couldn't be better. Looking forward to have my coffee on the patio tomorrow.  :)

We are staying at Chula Vista Marina/RV Park. It's on the bay so it is nice and cool.  8)

This has been so great!  Tomorrow is Sunday and we have been here since thurs and DW says this weekend is going so fast. Tomorrow night will be our last night here and Monday will have to pack it in.  :-[

Think we will have to do this again in a few weeks.  ;D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom