Bargeman L-66 lockset

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whirlwind

I'm currently restoring a vintage 1956 Yellowstone trailer (the Georgia Gypsy).  I know this isn't a vintage trailer site, but I'm throwing lines out everywhere hoping someone will grab one of them.

I need parts for a Bargeman L-66 lockset (specifically, the handles (inside and outside), and the cam/tumbler).

If anyone has parts to sell (or knows of a source) I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks!

Whirlwind

I'd suggest putting the words " Bargeman L-66 lockset" in your subject as folks who have specific knowledge of such would really notice your posting.

Or maybe a moderator can change the subject.

Thanks for the suggestion Tony.  And thanks to the moderator for changing the subject line. 

I have one complete lockset in good, workable condition.  But my trailer has two doors, and the door to the bedroom can only be locked with a padlock from the outside.  Not good.

These locks were used on LOTS of trailers back in the day.  I wish some company would start making the locks and/or the replacement parts again.  Vintage Trailer Supply makes one of the parts, but not the others that I'm searching for.

Thanks again!

Whirlwind

I'm in "email conversation" with a couple of places that "might" have some of the parts I need.  But until I have them in hand I'll keep looking, no choice but to keep at it.  So far the leads have turned out to be dead ends.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom