EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Where are the Class B owners?  (Read 38768 times)

b_smitty

• ---
Where are the Class B owners?
« on: April 03, 2006, 07:16:26 PM »
Since joining the forum I regularly look in the Van Conversions section for discussion of topics of interest to Class B owners.  Unfortunately. there is very little activity in this category.   :(  How many of you are class B owners?  What make and model do you own? 
Smitty

Jeff

• Forum Staff
  • ---
Re: Where are the Class B owners?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 07:19:11 PM »
Smitty:

WE have several members who have class B's. You'll probably pull them out of the woodwork.  8)

King

• ---
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 07:31:42 AM »
'98 Pleasureway, Massachusetts. 
Have no questions now, everything works.

george jannini

• ---
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:32:28 PM »
Hey Smitty

I been around this forum since '94, and have rallied with the gang quite a few times, but since we've been running a VW Westfalia the whole time- 155,000 miles so far- we hang out in the VW world a lot more!  There's always something to fix if you've got a Bus, so you can look on VW ownership as a cult or co-dependency. <G>

George, Jo & Ollie/ATL
     '89 Jetta powered VW Vanagon Westy
     '67 VW Kombi

Betty Brewer

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 06:11:22 PM »
Smitty,

We first had a VW Vanagon.  Traded up for a Sportsmobile to get more ability to climb mountains.  It was custom made for all of our goodies. 

We loved it until we rented a class A for a weekend.  Once I had my own bathroom we traded it in for a class A.  It was neat though as you could get into literally any campsite.

Betty and Terry
Betty Brewer

see where we are

b_smitty

• ---
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »
We are new to Class B travel and camping, so it's good to hear from all of you veterans out there.  Next week we take delivery on a new Pleasure-Way Plateau (Sprinter-based).  Really looking forward to hitting the road this summer.  We've rented Class Cs on numerous occasions, but never a B.  We were attracted to the Class B because it can go just about anywhere and can park in a regular parking space.  Class Cs are just a bit too wide to move about freely, but too small to justify towing a car.  We generally like to camp in state, national park and other campgrounds with more natural surroundings, so access to the more remote campgrounds is a priority for us.  We have long been tent campers so moving up to a B will seem like luxury.  Still, because the B is small, we are assuming that prolonged trips are not really practical, so we expect to break up our travels into shorter more frequent trips, returning home often.   For that reason, fuel economy was also an important consideration in our choice, if only psychologically.  We paid a premium for the diesel engine, but liked the idea of getting 25 mpg.  What was the longest period you spent traveling and living in your B?  Any sage advice for a newcomer to Class B camping?   ???
Smitty

dustinbriq

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 05:34:12 PM »
Hi,

I'm a class B owner.  I have had my Sportsmobile EB-50 4x4 for a few months, and am loving it.

-Dustin

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 08:59:43 PM »
Longest time in a "B"?????

Two months for us.  I trip to Alaska 2-3 years ago.  Next longest was a 1 month trip to PEI and Nova Scotia.

Ours is a custom made (aka: I made it) camper.  Used a 2000 Extended Chevrolet Express cargo van as the base.  There are several pictures of it and the trips in the photo section.
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis
We 'B' RVing   Berkley, Michigan
Van Development:   https://youtu.be/5Xqk_G6k95M
12 Years of Travels:  https://youtu.be/UMIf17CzdZo

neologist

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 11:11:53 PM »
Hoping to learn more about and eventually own a class B. We have serious space limitations.

b_smitty

• ---
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 12:59:58 AM »
Len & Jo, congratulations on building your B!  I'm always impressed and intrigued by those who do so.  I'm, personally, intimidated by the magnitude of the task.  Quite and undertaking!   Any "lessons learned" about taking extended trips in a B that you can share?   
Smitty

BaKe

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »
Coming out of the Woodwork.  One year - March 2005 to March 2006 - spent together in our Sportsmobile.  About 42,000 miles through 40 States and 4  Provinces. Wouldn't do it any other way.  Oh, you dream about it.  But when it comes down to it, Class B is really the way to go.  And I was never a camper.  Now I love it - especially when I know it's only for two nights...ha ha ha.  P.S. Hi John!
BaKeRu
We ride in a Ford Econoline Van, converted by Sportsmobile Indiana.

raedmunds71

• ---
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
I'm a new member just getting started with your forum.
Looks like there is alot of good information available.
Thanks, it's nice to be online.
Let's make our world a better place
         Practice the Golden Rule!

2006 Roadtrek Popular 210

4gottenway

• ---
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 08:09:13 PM »
New to the forum and just bought an '85 Falcon on a Dodge chassis. I mistakenly posted questions on the MH forum without noticing "van conversions" were considered Class B's. Hope to get much info here!

Rich_in_Tampa

• ---
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2006, 06:03:49 PM »
Our Great West Sprinter Legend was the only RV we say which would be both adequate in size as well as parkable in our city house driveway along the side of the house. We find it to be a great compromise. Most trips are 3-7 days and we drive it from the campsite right into downtown when we're touring. Makes a great rolling kennel for our Doberman, too, so day trips no longer mean boarding her.

Not sure I would want to live in it for a month, but otherwise it meets our needs nicely. 22 mpg, too.
Rich
2006 Great West Legend Sprinter

roadtrekker

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 09:33:41 AM »
We have a 1998 Roadtrek 190 Popular which we bought used a few years ago. We LOVE it! We can go and park almost anywhere a regular car can go and it has everything we need. We couldn't be happier! We usually take 3 trips a year the longest being in August-September when we take a month. We live in Maryland and have gone to the Southwest, the northern Rockies and into Canada, eastern Canada and the maritime provinces and this past summer we went to Michigan to see lighthouses which we both love. This coming summer we plan to take 5 weeks and go to the west coast.
Having a class B is a blessing in so many ways besides the ease of driving and parking. We have come to campgrounds that have big rigs lined up waiting for a campsite and they let us go right in because we can fit in most any spot and don't really care if we have hookups (although we enjoy them if they are readily available.) We can't imagine enjoying traveling as much anyother way!
Roadtrekker

Rich_in_Tampa

• ---
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 04:17:15 PM »
We have a 1998 Roadtrek 190 Popular which we bought used a few years ago. We LOVE it! We can go and park almost anywhere a regular car can go and it has everything we need. We couldn't be happier! We usually take 3 trips a year the longest being in August-September when we take a month.

We love our class B Great West Legend, too. But I can't imagine spending a month in it. Can you describe what you do to avoid feeling closed in if you hit a couple of rainy days? We have had no problems since the awning and weather almost always are favorable around here for just sitting around outside.

Any "space management" tips?
Rich

irvsiegel

• ---
  • Victoria and me with an orangutan. I'm on right.
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 07:08:34 PM »

I had a Great West van for about three years, and I loved it.  After I got married, though, it was apparent that it wasn't big enough for my wife and me.  I needed more room in the bedroom and a stand-up shower.  She needed more closet space.  We were sans RV for a couple of years, but about a month ago we purchased a Fleetwood Fiesta LX (Class A) and we love it!
Irv Siegel

BernieD

• ---
    • PressurePro
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »
Met a couple a couple of weeks ago that full time in a Road Trek. They love it, but seem to have developed some strange habits.
Bernie & Marlene Dobrin
Home is Goodyear, AZ
Missing our Travel Supreme

Ray D

• ---
  • Jasper
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 10:08:21 PM »
Bernie, if my wife and I full timed in a Road Trek, we would definitely develop some strange habits! I think you can count on that - take it to the bank. I'm impressed with just the thought!

So, how about a strange habit or two, that you saw? Care to elaborate? What does full timing a Road Trek do to you?

Ray D
Boise, Idaho. U.S.A.F. Vet. Damon Challenger, Workhorse/Vortec, 2005 towing a Suzuki XL-7, 2003.

BernieD

• ---
    • PressurePro
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 10:42:52 PM »
Ray

Nothing we  saw, but they said that they wore clothes until they weren't wearable and then buy new and throw away the old. Not many changes of clothes available in the Roadtrek. :D Can't remember some of the other things they mentioned.
Bernie & Marlene Dobrin
Home is Goodyear, AZ
Missing our Travel Supreme

Ray D

• ---
  • Jasper
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »
I wondered about that. Or, did they wear clothes, at all. Or, just on special occasions? (Like going outside, for example.)

I would hate to hazard a guess as to how many YEARS I have spent on the road, professionally. Lived out of a suitcase! And, had changes of clothing and kept them clean. Road TRek is bigger than a suitcase, albeit, not much bigger. I think it could be done. Might be challenging to make that into a fun thing. Road Trek not as big as a hotel room.

Think of it as a huge suitcase!  ;D

I have thought about the time I spent on the road, and wondered if a motorhome and a toad might have been the way to go.

Nah! I'm retired! I quit, and I'm going to stay quit!  ;D

Ray D
Boise, Idaho. U.S.A.F. Vet. Damon Challenger, Workhorse/Vortec, 2005 towing a Suzuki XL-7, 2003.

Ray D

• ---
  • Jasper
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 12:28:06 PM »
Class B too crowded?  ??? Not really!  ;D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16757133/

Nuff said!

Ray D

roadtrekker1

• ---
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 04:34:43 PM »
Maybe my husband and I are unusually compatible but we have no problem spending a month together in our Roadtrek. No-we do not wear our clothes until they are filthy and then throw them away! we change clothes regularly and when the dirty clothes bag is full we stop at a laundramat-usually every 10 to 14 days. We take books and games to use in the evening and if the weather is bad. We have a 11' x 14' screen room we put up if we get in early or are spending a couple nights at the same spot. We frequently do all our cooking and eating outside and have reclining chairs to relax outside too. We find it a wonderful way to travel!

Rich_in_Tampa

• ---
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 05:12:16 PM »
Maybe my husband and I are unusually compatible but we have no problem spending a month together in our Roadtrek.  ...We have a 11' x 14' screen room we put up if we get in early or are spending a couple nights at the same spot. We frequently do all our cooking and eating outside and have reclining chairs to relax outside too. We find it a wonderful way to travel!

The awning and mat make a nice addition, I must admit. Ours isn't screened, so bugs can be a problem after dusk. We do have a screen over the sliding entry door, and that opens things up nicely, too. Kick back in the recliners with a glass of winebeverage - pretty nice. But for a month it seems it would get kinda close in there. Any tips?

What type/style of screen room do you have?
Rich

roadtrekker1

• ---
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 07:19:02 AM »
The awning and mat make a nice addition, I must admit. Ours isn't screened, so bugs can be a problem after dusk. We do have a screen over the sliding entry door, and that opens things up nicely, too. Kick back in the recliners with a glass of winebeverage - pretty nice. But for a month it seems it would get kinda close in there. Any tips?

What type/style of screen room do you have?
The screen room we have is a Wenzel but there are several other makes. We especially like the fact that it has a flap on the bottom that folds in a lays on the ground so the bugs cannot easily crawl in under the screen (and my little dog can't crawl out!)
On our trips we usually go in nice weather and we don't stay long in one place so most of the time we spend inside we are either driving or sleeping so close quarters has really not been a problem.

Rich_in_Tampa

• ---
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 10:02:08 AM »
The screen room we have is a Wenzel

How is it to assemble? I returned a Colemen cause it was ridiculously tedious to put up.
Rich

roadtrekker

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 07:34:55 AM »
How is it to assemble? I returned a Colemen cause it was ridiculously tedious to put up.
It takes two people about 10 minutes to put up. We have done it a number of times so we have a "routine". You lay it out, put in the stakes that hold it on the ground; there are 3 sleeves across the top and you put the poles through them and fasten them in place; then you take the 6 upright poles and insert them into the ends of the poles across the top and then stand them upright and there is a little fastener on the bottom that fits into the bottom of each pole to hold it correctly in place. When we have new equipment we always try it out at home a couple times so we don't "entertain" the campground as we fumble with it for the first time in front of an audience.

bcampbell

• ---
  • Vista Cruiser at Morro Bay, Ca.
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »
This new"b" owner  :)is in upstate NY waiting for spring and waiting for a knee replacement to heal :'(.  So in the mean time, I have been reading many forums and trying to absorb as much as possible so I'm ready to roll come April.  We purchased a 2005 Vista Cruiser G-26 for my wife and I to facilitate camping and traveling. We both teach high school and I will be retiring in July so we have lots of travel plans.  Our daughter attends college in California and our two sons attend college in NY.  I have planned at about one trip per month starting in July including traveling to Ca., a trip to R.I.(sailing) , Alabama (golf), Arizona in January.  This all sounds too good to be true but having the Vista Cruiser MB will make this possible with reasonable gas mileage and inexpensive accommodations.  My wife will be teaching for a few more years and will sometimes travel by air to meet up with me and travel during her vacations.  Many adjustments will need to be made but we hope this will be the beginning of new chapter for us. Thank you all for all your comments here and on other forums.  I really like RV.net for Conversion Van forums and hopefully this one will continue to include lots of info for us new"b"s.  :)

dawziecat

• ---
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »
What was the longest period you spent traveling and living in your B? 

In 2004 we left New Jersey and toured much of the southwest. Eight weeks in a 17 foot Roadtrek . . . the two of us, two cats with mandatory litterbox and a 90lb german shepherd!
So, it can be done . . . but I can't say I really recommend it.  :)

In 2007 we did much the same trip but this time in a 19 foot Roadtrek. Without the shepherd as she had "moved upstairs." Another eight weeks.

This year we set out again in the 19 foot Trek. We got to Sierra Vista, AZ  and impulsively traded the Trek in on a 21 foot Class C Freelander.

Much prefer the Freelander for the room it offers but miss the Trek for the easier driving, better fuel milage, attractive streamlined appearance and general all-round ease of getting it serviced.
Everything's a compromise.

roadtripper

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »
We are new to the forum, new RV campers (former tenters and roadtrippers-thus the name), and the new owners of a (not so new) 1995 Roadtrek Versatile.
Just put down the deposit today--any advice?Tips? Things you wish you had known/done when you were starting out? We are planning a summer cross country trip for next year and would love some advice. Thanks for any and all help!

Wendy

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »
My best advice is not to get too locked into a 'schedule' and above all to enjoy yourselves.

Wendy
Wendy, Mike, and Gordon
~We can't be lost because we don't care where we're going~
Here's where we are http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=2276
2015 Allegro Ooen Road
1973 Sunshine Yellow VW Bug

Ron

• Former Staff
  • ---
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 07:26:32 PM »
I second Wendy's advice.  Much more enjoyable that way.
Ron & Sam-home is where we park it. Currently located   HERE

brabshuf

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 06:21:56 PM »
Hi, in August, we purchased a 2005 Pleasure-way Plateau and we love it.  Just completed a 2 week trip to Bar Harbor Maine and Cape Cod.  We have 2 dogs and want to travel the country.   

norseman

• ---
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »
Well, I'll join this thread, I guess... Just purchased a '99 Ford E-150 camper van with a pop-up roof. One owner, from Michigan. Will store it at a friend's in Idaho when I'm not over in the US cruising around in it (I live in Norway). I chose a class B mostly because of the size and nimbleness compared to larger vehicles - also, since I am just one person, I don't think I'll really mind the cramped quarters.  ;)

Jan.

mscg2000

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2009, 08:52:46 PM »
We have a 2008 PleasureWay Excel.  Although we've taken many camping trips, the long ones have been in our previous RV, a class C.  This summer we will drive from Miami to Anchorage, so we'll have plenty of time to check it out!

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 03:43:40 PM »
You should have a GREAT time.  We did a two month Alaska trip 3-4 years ago starting and ending in Michigan.  We really enjoyed ourselves in or 'B'
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

Pigsty

• ---
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »
I purchased a 94 HORIZON a couple of years ago and have put about 20,0000 miles on the beast.  I wanted to try it out with a less expensive option before buying a RoadTrek, whiich is what I really wanted.  It has been a lot of fun.  Too close for more than a couple of weeks for wife, dog and I.  Mostly wife and I.  We try to stay in state parks because they are interesting, safe, clean, and not crowded even when full.  Based on my experience, I would not include a generator, hot water heater, or dedicated shower space, in a new purchase (all different than I thought when a new purchase was an option).  We plug in every night and depend on showers and electricity to be part of the hookup, and have not been disappointed.

Comfort in the evenings is the main problem.  Nothing close to a recliner and HD TV in a B.  And there is no way to really get comfortable.  If I could cure this, I would stay on the road permanently.

rockett

• ---
    • Rockett Drum Works
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 05:27:40 AM »
Class "B" Roadtrek RS
Southern, California
Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain

wdhul

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2009, 09:13:53 PM »
2009 Roadtrek SS Agile; bought late August.

Love it so far, mostly short trips at this point.  

Just got back from Assaetegue Island in MD, and DC area.   About 10 days, not all camping.  
Plan on Florida in January and further west in the Spring.  

Dan
Dan, Latham NY
2009 Roadtrek SS Agile

SaltyAdventurer

• ---
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2009, 05:24:12 PM »
My husband and I just purchased a 2006 Roadtrek Adventurous (22' overall) w/ a Mercedes Diesel, so the fuel economy should be great. That appealed to us, as well as the fact I wanted a vehicle that didn't feel overwhelmingly large to me when driving on country roads...I'm a "midget" at 5'2" and don't like the feeling of driving really large vehicles, even SUVs like the Navigator or Escalade or... So, we went with something small and very manageable.  But, hey, we owned a 27' Bristol sailboat for many years that was built to be a daysailer, yet we comfortably lived on it every weekend for many summers. It was really tiny, much smaller than the Roadtrek! Yet we loved it...I could cook a 4-course dinner on the tiny, single-burner alcohol stove that had to be pulled out on little rails from beneath the companionway. We figured if we could survive together in the boat, living in a Roadtrek would be a cinch. We'll let you know after we've done a few trips starting in March....for now, I'm just incredibly excited!     Susan in Denver
Klondike Susie aka Salty Adventurer
2013 Itasca Reyo (25', no toad)
Married to oldedit
Resides in Denver CO area & Silverthorne CO

wayneskid

• ---
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »
We just bought a 2010 Airstream Interstate 3500 but won't take delivery until April. See my post "Airstream Interstate to Alaska" in Van Conversions. I can hardly wait to get behind the wheel and head north to Alaska! I'll take good notes on the trip.

b_smitty, I see that your new Pleasure Way is build on the same chassis as my Airstream but mine is a 2008 2008 Freightliner. It also looks like your unit has similar features and options. I'll be anxious to hear about your initial impressions and a report of your first excursion. It sounds like we have similar tastes in camping.

Our previous (not yet sold) road tripper is a 2001 VW Eurovan Camper (conversion by Winne). We did 13K miles in it in 3 months at the end of 08 and drove home to Anchorage in December. Minus 50 deg. F in Tok, AK!

WS in AK
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 11:34:46 PM by wayneskid »

34footer

• ---
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
Here is a shot of my cousins' little Pup that may be on the market soon. His girlfriend wants a BIGDOG
1988 Pace Arrow, 34 feet, Chevy 454
                       So Cal

Thewho

• ---
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 05:49:48 AM »
'98 Pleasureway, Massachusetts. 
Have no questions now, everything works.

How long have you owned it? How far can you travel with it (for fear it might breakdown)? How much did it cost you?

I would overall prefer a class b. One it is smaller and more convenient to park where I live. However they seem unreasonably high priced. I would have to buy a second hand one but don't want a fixeruper or one that I cannot feel comfortable in driving long distances in - such as a few thousand miles.
So any info you can share on your van would be appriciated. I just want to get enough info to find out if a class b is really what I am looking for.

glenntwo

• ---
  • The Cardboard Box
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »
I'm new to the site, but I've been a Class B owner for awhile now.  I have an '89 Intervec on a Ford chassis, and I use her to live in while I am working on the road, and she is the second most favorite woman in my life, after my wife!  I spend 7 months a year in her, and then in the winter she pulls duty as a mobile beach cottage in TX for me and my love.  I drive her from Texas all the way up into the northeast in the spring, and use her all summer long going from city to city.  When I go home once every 4 weeks or so, I just park her in the long term lot at the airport and fly home.  When I come back a few days later she's just sitting there waiting for me to get her back out on the road again.  In the fall when my work is done, I just point her south, turn on the cruise control and take her home for the winter.  She ain't pretty, and she ain't all that young anymore, but she is the most amazing vehicle I have ever owned and I just love her!

frruss

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2010, 01:22:19 AM »
There are many Class B owners, and as someone said they are in the wood work.   And very few owners are willing to sell, due to it being very convenient to operate and inner conveniences. Almost any female can drive it without encountering any problems. We just purchased a 1979 Dodge Camper Van with only 60.000KM  got it by word of mouth ( it was a secret). The owner had it in storage for nearly 5 years and drove it just to keep it moving and made about 500 miles. It is in near perfect condition.

wenzOmatic

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2011, 04:28:22 PM »
Hi,
We have a Pheonix Cruser 2400 and love it.  We can take it to town and park just about anywhere.  Our only issue is the electric blowup bed, we'd like to find a convertable sofa that will fit in the same space...

Mike and Trish Wenzel
Oklahoma City
Mike and Trish Wenzel
Oklahoma City

scskier

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »
Hello, my husband and I are going to be retired soon, and are looking at purchasing a used class b motorhome.  I'm new to the board and can't figure out where the best place is post my question. 

In your expert opinions, what is the best used motorhome for $20,000 or less?  We plan to tour the US, but probably not all at once.  We live in the Pacific Northwest.  Thanks in advance!

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2011, 03:35:07 PM »
Hi welcome to the RV Forum.  Cost of course is a major consideration.  Other things to consider are:  your life style (ie are you used to camping, RVing, traveling, etc), how much elbow room do each of you require to be happy, short trips vs long multi-month trips.  You will find many low mileage RV's for sale because people really did not think out their needs and wants in advance of buying.  That is the "dream" meets reality.  That said, I think it is a GREAT way to see the country and get to meet people.  If you have never camped or traveled in an RV before (be it Class A, B, or C....or a pop up or a travel trailer) you might want to rent one similar to what you are thinking about getting just to try it on.

Have fun and enjoy your retirement
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

nvrver

• ---
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2011, 05:43:17 PM »
We have a new to us  2001 Pleasure-way Excel TD on the Dodge 3500 Van chassis.  Since we purchased it the end of January it has not been good weather for camping here in Northern Nevada, hope to try it out soon.  We also have a 29’ Class C, not sure if we will keep both.  Once we have traveled in the B we will be able to make that decision.  After we purchased the B a forum member said "why not also get a Class A and have a complete set" (LOL).
Regards, Dick
Charter Life Member Good Sam
RVing since 1984
2006 Winnebago Class C, Ford V-10
2013 Honda CR-V EX AWD
Member WIT - Washoe Winnies

BIGGREENDODGE

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2011, 10:49:11 AM »
I am a CLASS B OWNER AND WILL WELCOME ANY AND ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. THANKS.
"BIG GREEN VAN"

westwardho

• ---
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 11:48:11 PM »
I bought my 2005 Pleasure-Way Lexor TD  in December and am champing at the bit to get going on my year-long road trip -- if only I can find a renter for my place!! Two hot prospects have changed their minds at the last minute. Since I don't have a timetable to adhere to, it doesn't make a whole lot of difference, except that I want to be on the road NOW!

Patty in Denver

westwardho

• ---
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2011, 11:42:23 PM »
I finally found someone to rent my place and take care of my cats! My departure date for my year-long road trip is Aug. 5. I am madly packing up my house to make room for my renter -- the crazed packing of my Pleasure-Way Lexor is still ahead. It all seems fairly unreal, and at the same time I'm so looking forward to being on the road. I'm heading first for Montana, to visit a friend who has a ranch in the Madison valley, an incredibly beautiful part of the country; then to the Escapees' Boot Camp in Gillette, WY, at the end of August. After that, not sure. I am planning to follow my nose. Maybe I'll see some of you out there.

Cheers --

Patty

stonekeepers

• ---
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38:32 PM »
Hello,
I have been lurking around the forums for a while and thought I would introduce myself. 

We have a 2005 Gulfstream Vista Cruiser Class B.  It's a Freightliner Diesel and we bought it new several years ago.  So far, we have logged over 50,000 miles and have had only minor maintenance issues.   Our model has two long benches in the back that form a bed.  We leave it made into the bed all the time and bought a good mattress for it. 

We are currently planning a trip to Yellowstone and considering retirement and possibly full-timing in the future.

Are there any other full timers who travel in Class B's?
2011 Forest River Sunseeker 3010DS
2013 Ford C-Max Toad using Blue Ox equipment

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2011, 03:18:47 PM »
Gee a class B person posting!!

Sounds like yours is a G26 style.

We do not full time though, so can't help you.  The most we have stayed in our 'B' is 2 months.  If I was considering full timing though I would want a tow vehicle for getting around.

Good Luck and Happy Travels
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

Chinookers

• ---
    • Chinookers Journey
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »
2003 Chinook Premier here ... some call it a 'B', other folk I've talked to have referred to it as a 'B+', and some of the old Chinook advertisements called it a 'C'. 

Whatever it is, at 21' it's a terrific rig!  Acquired earlier this year, most weeks you can find us in it at some remote hideaway where larger rigs fear to tread!

If you are interested, Chinook information, a variety of related links, some old advertisements, and most of our personal Chinook exploits can be found on our blog http://chinookers.blogspot.com/
Andrew, Jane, and our furry friend Dexter
2003 Chinook Premier
http://chinookers.blogspot.com/

stonekeepers

• ---
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »
Yes, Len and Jo, our model is the G26.  We have a hitch and a Mini Cooper that we could use as a toad, but this is so much easier to drive than our "regular car" (GMC Yukon) that I didn't even consider towing anything.  It's really easy to park and is actually about the same length as the Yukon and not as wide.  I hate driving the Yukon, but don't mind the camper at all.  :-)

My biggest complaint has to do with the storage of our clothes and shoes.  We use a couple of large duffel bags and usually put them on the bed while we are driving.  When we stop, we have to move them to the front seats.  That's kind of difficult when there are two people in the coach and the bags are each about the size of a child.  I suppose I need to learn to take less clothing, but that's difficult when you need to pack for different weather and don't like to do laundry.  There is some storage under the bed, but not enough for both of these bags.  On top of the clothing, we have a couple of laptops and a large camera bag.  Then you add the dog and her crate, food, clothes, etc.  Sort of loads up a "B" pretty fast.

The other issue is that the only place to sit is a small uncomfortable sofa.  There isn't any way to replace it because the heat unit sits underneath it. 

I complain a lot, then look at the 20-24mpg and try to decide how much comfort is worth. 

We don't full time and may just take extended trips for a while after we retire.  Currently, my husband and I both have full time jobs, so we only get a few weeks a year to really travel long distances.  Most of the time we camp locally on the weekends.  Luckily, the smokies are pretty convenient and Tennessee has some great state parks.

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2011, 07:30:02 PM »
When we set up camp there are several things that would have to be taken down to move the van.  That would be the reason for the tow vehicle in my mind.  When we set up I just prefer to leave the van were it is for several days.
Lot of the van interior designs are no better then a pop up camper.  No storage space.  Ours isn't a commercial vehicle it is a DYI one so we could focus on our personal storage needs.  We have a 30 inch hanging closet and each of us have 3 cubic feet of personal storage.  My wife does NOT like to do laundry while on the road so each have a 3 week supply of clean clothing, so laundry is done only once every three weeks.  A focus on layering of clothes can help on keeping weather specific clothing to a minimum.

Happy trails
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

stonekeepers

• ---
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2011, 06:03:02 AM »
Our setup is minimal most times.  We just plug in the electric and occasionally water.  Often, we don't connect the water since we only use it to flush the toilet and possibly clean up dishes.   Once in a while, we will put up the awning or take out the grill, but since we are usually trying to cover as much ground as possible during a vacation, we don't have a lot of time for being leisurely at the campground.

I am hoping that when we retire, we will have more time to just hang out.  The longest we have been able to get away from our jobs is two-three weeks, so we really have to drive to see some of the places on our bucket list. 

The camper actually has a fair amount of storage considering its size.  There are no closets (except the bathroom), but there are overhead cabinets over the bed and couch as well as larger cabinets over the galley.  There is a cabinet under the sink which is perfect for storing the coffee maker and one under the microwave.  I store paper plates and paper towels inside the microwave to keep them from being fodder for mice. 

I know that when we are not on a tight schedule, we will be able to take more time to actually stay at the campgrounds.  That is what has me a little concerned about the size of the camper.  It's quite awesome for "touring"...driving a long ways and having a comfortable place to sleep with food and a potty whenever we want to stop.  But, if we were to spend days sitting around a campground or stuck inside because of rain, etc. it would become quite cramped. 

Still, I can't bring myself to sell it and trade up. 

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2011, 08:26:13 AM »
Well when you get a chance post a few pics of your rig in "action".  That is setting at a campground and being used.  Would love to see some interior shots or how you set up the outside for more space.
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

stonekeepers

• ---
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2011, 05:30:53 PM »
This photo is one I took at Jammin' at Hippie Jack's music festival in May.  We only had to travel about 90 minutes, so we didn't have lots of "stuff" to take.  However, it was a four day music festival with no hookups, so we brought two coolers to hold the food and drinks.  :-)  I didn't take any interior shots on this trip, but that's probably just as well. 

Can't wait to go back in September to the fall festival. 

stonekeepers

• ---
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »
Just took these this afternoon while I was making the bed and getting ready for our next trip. 

mattadam12

« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2011, 01:23:59 PM »
Hey guys, I don't own a class B but I am extremely interested in getting one. I'm not positive it's the right choice though. I'm 20 years old and have already taken a trip around the entire country in my car. I slept in my car a couple nights but mostly i stayed at friends places during my travel. I'm interested in full-timing but there is no way i can afford anything except for a used class B. The idea of boondocking and being able to make food on a camp fire while camping on a river really appeals to me. I have researched the idea enough to figure out everything I would need to do such a trip. But i'm thinking of doing it in a van conversion, not a class B. The difference being that a conversion has no bathroom, or sink, stove, etc. You can get a portable sink, u can get a portable shower, everything i need i could get on camping websites that I've found. I just dunno if I should do it. I guess i'm lacking balls, but this isn't just a pointless reply/post, there is a point. The point is that I dunno if I should do it. I would probably get an older model express or something, and i'm wondering if I should do it. I have no experience with class B's, and have never been in one, I've only done my around the country car roadtrip. I wanna know if full-timing in a class b or conversion is something that is possible/a good idea

Chinookers

• ---
    • Chinookers Journey
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2011, 02:14:01 PM »
Most things are achievable if you have enough determination, or are nuts enough to try. 

Could you do it - probably, if it's important to you

Would I do it - no, not without more essential comforts normally found in a B or C or TT or camper or ... well you get the picture

Should you do it - no way to tell, and it would be dumb to encourage you one way or another, not knowing you or your personal situation - talk to your parents / family

Here's a link that tells about one (rather odd) character who full times with a lot less than a van conversion - but it would not be my cup of tea, no way, not never, not no how!!!!!!!  http://mobilecodgers.blogspot.com/2011/07/meet-real-killer-suffering-curse-of.html

Would be interested to hear what you finally decide.

Andrew, Jane, and our furry friend Dexter
2003 Chinook Premier
http://chinookers.blogspot.com/

34footer

• ---
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »
If I was twenty yrs old, had the money and the time I would do it. At my age(55)
no way, too cold, too hot, gotta have a restroom near me. That was the WOULD I do it, now could I, yes, but I've been on the other side. THE RV SIDE!
J
1988 Pace Arrow, 34 feet, Chevy 454
                       So Cal

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2011, 04:13:20 PM »
We are in our mid-60's and vacation (not full time) in "conversion van", that is a DIY class 'B'.  Should you do it?  No one but yourself can answer that question.  The vehicle is one thing, financing your travels also needs a hard look.  If you start w a stripped extended Chev/Ford cargo van there is lots of things you can do with it to make it very livable for one person.  The van + $2k-$3k + some skill + some tools + maybe 4-6 months and you should have a very livable basic 'B'. 

People here do it all the time:
http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/viewforum.php?f=24
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

stonekeepers

• ---
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2011, 04:27:02 PM »
You are young.  If you don't like the van conversion, sell it and either get a larger camper or a more traditional abode.   You don't have to commit to living in a van for the rest of your life.

My husband and I are older and like the comfort of a nice bed, electricity and refrigeration (cold beer).  And we don't have the skills nor time to build something ourselves.  Our B is great for touring.  We haven't tried full timing.  Not sure that we will.  We may just take lots of extended trips.

We are driving to yellowstone as I am typing.   Technology rocks...

bobbyv1

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »
Hello everyone, new to the site and am a proud owner of a Airstream B190.  My wife and I went to the Smokies last year and just got back from Yellowstone last month. We like to travel and enjoy wildlife viewing. Happy Camping and keep them B's rolling.

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2011, 01:43:12 PM »
Hi and welcome.  Post some pics of your rig and travels sometime!!
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

bobbyv1

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2011, 05:57:19 AM »
Here's a few pics from our Yellowstone trip this spring. www.flickr.com/photos/bvonm  Had a wonderful time living in our Airstream. Mountains and tight spots no problem. We really love our Class B. Hello next trip.   

Len and Jo

• ---
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2011, 11:10:23 PM »
Nice shots
Len & Jo
The Green Tardis

MichellePoulin

• ---
    • Roadtrek Rookies
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2011, 04:58:23 PM »
I love our Roadtrek Adventurous. Haven't taken it off-road to get close to the water because she's heavy and I wouldn't want to have to call a tow truck to get her out. The luxuries of indoor plumbing, a furnace for those really cool nights and a generator to power the coffee maker in the morning are things I wouldn't want to do without. It's small enough to park in our driveway and gets about 12L/100km (diesel).
Michelle & Joe
Roadtrek Rookies
http://www.alexandrovitch.com/RV/index.php

Karsty

• ---
  • Niagara Falls, Ontario CANADA
    • PBASE PHOTO GALLERYS
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2011, 07:04:14 PM »
Longest time in a "B"?????

Two months for us.  I trip to Alaska 2-3 years ago.  Next longest was a 1 month trip to PEI and Nova Scotia.

Ours is a custom made (aka: I made it) camper.  Used a 2000 Extended Chevrolet Express cargo van as the base.  There are several pictures of it and the trips in the photo section.

That's what I want to hear ... I am planning my first Alaska road trip now and also a Maritime Province/Newfoundland trip ... which will also include the New England states. I imagine each will be 2-3 months. Mind you, in all likelihood I will be travelling alone ... me and my cameras ... so I think I will have plenty of room and be quite comfortable.

I am just waiting for final approval before picking up my new 2012 Winnebago ERA ...

Anxiously waiting ... Karsty
2012 Winnebago ERA.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

alf hanna

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2011, 10:03:09 AM »
Karsten, did you get your ERA? And if so, have you liked it? In comparing it to the Roadtreks it seems pretty good, but just wonder how it stacks up. My wife and I are leaning towards a Ideal model, as my wife wants to drive it and seemed a bit intimidated by the size of the Adventurous.

We went to an RV show yesterday where they were supposed to have Roadtreks, but none showed up (!). Only ERAs. Which look nice, but...

Anyone have any thoughts on the comparison between the two?

As to the 20 year old, I spent a lot of time in my early 20s hitchhiking across America, and then owned two VW Vans. As a single man, you can do just about anything you want, if you lower your expectations and enjoy whatever comes. There are lots of surfers, hikers, skiers, and many others that started the way you did. The famous ski movie maker Warren Miller started out in Sun Valley in a tear drop trailer where he (and a another ski bum!) camped all winter while he shot his first films! If you have never seen his early work, you ought to check it out. His camper was buried in snow for the whole season. My first wife and I were ski bums and we often camped in marginal areas just below the snow line so we could ski the first powder. One night a storm hit, and our tiny tent was caved in by the weight of the snow, and trees were crashing down in the night around us. That was using a Mazda front wheel drive car, with set of chains. We are so spoiled these days by all the amenities that our campers have for us. It's a better world, but...it comes at a mental cost.

The only advice I might give you is to make sure you have some buffer, in case your used jewel dies in an unexpected place. You want to be able to get it back on the road quickly.

I had some amazingly wonderful experiences back then, and some nightmares to be sure. A good humor and desire to just get through the bad times will lead you to some great memories.

Alf

Karsty

• ---
    • PBASE PHOTO GALLERYS
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2011, 10:33:32 AM »
Hi alf hanna ...

YES ... I now have my ERA. Got it November 2nd. I have taken several small shakedown trips to work out any bugs. I just got back from my first service appointment to correct/repair some issues. Most where directly related to the RV dealer and lack of proper PDI. I wrote up a rather lengthy article somewhere in this FORUM ... under Winnebago ERA thread.  Not the best dealer experience.

As for the ERA ... I am relatively please with the unit so far. I am leaving on a 2 week shakedown trip next week to put it through its' paces. The plumbing system was winterized so I want to checkout everything before next spring ... hence I am heading a little further south. How far depends on the weather I guess.  :)

As for comparisons between the two units ... I haven't really looked real close at the Roadtrek. Basically the floor plans are similar and it is just a case of personal choice I suppose. I believe they both come on the Mercedes/Sprinter chassis.

I am travelling alone now and although I am far from 20 ... far, far, far away ... I am looking forward to my North American Adventures.

Best of luck on your deliberations ....

Karsty
2012 Winnebago ERA.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

gdoug

• ---
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »
alf hanna, don't discount the Adventurous, yet.  We first looked at the shorter Ideal, but I just couldn't image getting out in a Florida rain to open the doors to extend the slide.  The longer Adventurous seemed no longer after a few miles.  Heck, that extra length is all behind you, just don't look in the rearview mirror.  ;D  I, who hate to parallel park, have actually done that with my Adventurous several times now as we unhook and drive into town when at an SP and visit a nearby town.
Doug
RT Adventurous 3500

Karsty

• ---
    • PBASE PHOTO GALLERYS
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2012, 02:07:57 PM »
When it comes to selecting a Class B motorhome on the Mercedes/Sprinter chassis there are a number of choices. Winnebago ERA; Pleasure-Way Plateau; Airstream Interstate; Road Trek Adventurous; Great West Vans Legend  and Leisure Vans Free Spirit. There are more of course. But that gives you an idea.

Most offer different floor plans and options but they all seem to have the same basic equipment. In my case I have the Winnebago ERA. It is listed as a 2012 Winnebago yet it comes on the 2011 Mercedes/Sprinter 3500 chassis. The big advantage over the 2500 chassis is the increased carrying capacity.

I can’t speak to any of the other manufacturers but I thought I might list some of the likes and dislikes of my unit that I have discovered during the past two months.

I like the larger propane tank. It comes with a 16 gallon tank compared to Legend with 9.9 and the Free Spirit that offers an 8.3 gallon tank. Not sure about others.

I like the 22” LED TV. I noticed other seem to be smaller and not the LED. It is crystal clear and has the 5 speaker surround sound system.

I also like the optional storage cabinet that replaces the driver side rear seat. I wish they had another one for the passenger side rear seat. In fact, I notice that the 2010 ERA did offer some kind of closet/cabinet for the passenger side. I am looking into whether I can order or get one for mine. I need more storage as opposed to the extra seating while I am travelling.

There is plenty of overhead cabinets for storage. Nice job there.

The sofa at the back is very comfortable for me. Even when I lower it to the bed mode it is quite comfortable. I haven’t had to use any kind of topper yet. Just lay a quilt on top for comfort and then plenty of blankets … at least during the cold weather. The furnace works very well as well. I have slept during nights when the temperature was into the low 20’s and was nice and cozy. Maybe a little noisy, but you get use to it … or turn the TV volume up.

The kitchen sink, 2 burner stove and plenty of counter space are nice. I imagine they are similar in all the units. The bathroom is small … even smaller for a large guy. But it is functional. Since I travel alone it is OK and nice to have your own bathroom while travelling.

I wish they had moved the fridge/freezer and microwave up higher. For a larger person, it is harder to bend down and get stuff from the bottom shelves. I would have gladly sacrificed some window space to have them moved higher and have additional cupboard/drawer space below. On the down side I would have to sacrifice some overhead storage. Have to think about that … or lose some weight. I do like the fact that the fridge has 3 way power. I just set it to AUTO mode and it selects the best. 120V; propane or 12V.

One area where it lacks … and that might be the MercedesSprinter problem is not having a built in inverter that allows me to plug into 110V while driving without running the generator. I like to use them to charge phones and camera batteries and my laptop. I have purchased a couple of inverters and plug them into the 12V outlets. They work fine for now.

Speaking of the generator … very difficult to get to. In fact ,even the dealer’s technician who took me through the DEMO didn’t know where it was. He was an idiot  and that’s another story for another time. He didn’t even know how to start it.

Same thing for the coach battery. They are both under the chassis and very difficult to reach without raising on a hoist or having a pit to reach them for service. Yeah ... I know some of you skinny guys can reach them from a creepy crawly thing … I can’t.

I do like the ERA service panel. Everything is in one location. Levels checks and generator start/stop. Hot water tank heater … both gas and electric.

Even though the ERA has the larger propane tank they are hard to reach. Even the gas attendant has a hard time filling them. They are so low and the way they are placed makes it difficult. Having the larger tanks makes it nice because I don’t need to stop as often for refills.

Another area that is hard to reach … for larger people anyway … is the service area for sewer and water. It is tight and awkward. They also put the CABLE TV inlet there. Ridiculous place to place it. Not a huge issue for me since I travel instead of camp, and don’t watch much TV unless I can pick up a digital channel … but still they could have come up with a better location for something so small.

None of the units have much if any outdoor storage. Even though they advertise plenty of under sofa/bed storage, that is not the case with the ERA. Too many electrical wires underneath to be effective for storage.

Overall I am pleased with my ERA. In hind sight I wish I had ordered my unit special instead of purchasing off the lot. Why?  So I could have ordered some options on the Mercedes Sprinter that didn’t come with my unit. I would have liked the heated seats … yes … we folks up north like our creature comforts and a warm butt on a cold winter day is one of them. I would have like to have the parking sensors as well. I had them on my last vehicle and they are a great safety feature. Also would like to have had the steering wheel controls as well.

So … that is the Winnebago ERA. I could go into more detail I suppose but I think you will find that most of the units have similar features when it comes to the actual coach area.

Let’s hear from some of the other Mercedes/Dodge/ Freightliner  Sprinter Class B owners. What do you like? What would you like to see improved.

Regards

Karsty
2012 Winnebago ERA.

mcintyre

« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2012, 11:36:55 AM »
      New to this group.  I have a 2008 Roadtrek Popular.  The person wondering about long trips should not worry.  My wife and I are on the road 4-6 weeks at a time.  Home base is Hammond ,Louisiana.

camperAL

• ---
  • Back Into RV'ing
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2012, 09:27:34 PM »
Hi mcintyre,

Glad to see you on board and hope to see more posts from you in this area. Roadtreks are nice vans and what I am looking at myself for purchase.

The forum has an introduction area that you can post a little bit about yourself and let campers know your here if you want to.

All my best to you!
CamperAL (Indiana)
(2006 Coachmen Mirada 290 KS )

Roadtrekker2

• ---
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »
Hi everybody - we are here in our 2004 Roadtrek 190P and loving it.  After 50+ years of camping (and many sizes of tents, a pop-up camper, 2 truck campers, 1 Class C, and 1 27' fifth-wheel) we were proud to become the owners of this Roadtrek and have never looked back!   We have made many trips out West, to Florida, and to the Oregon Coast in it.  In the past 50 years, we have visited all the states (including AK and HI) except for about 6 on the Eastern Coast.  This we will do asap and are very excited to be planning it.  We love this camper!

camperAL

• ---
  • Back Into RV'ing
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2012, 12:16:56 AM »
Hi Roadtrekker2,

Glad to have another class B owner on the forum and in the Van Conversions area. I think Roadtrek has a lot to offer and I am sorting through a ton of information on them. I am focused on the Adventurous right now as it seems to have what we want.

Keep us posted on your adventures! Always interested in what people are doing.

I personally like Oregon and like to visit there any chance I get. A lot of interesting things to do in Oregon. Perhaps when I get my unit we will meet at one of the forum rallies. All my best to you folks!
CamperAL (Indiana)
(2006 Coachmen Mirada 290 KS )

Great Horned Owl

• ---
  • Lake county, IL
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2012, 07:21:28 AM »
I have a 19' Horizon / Chevy class B. It is great for weekend trips and it is OK for 2 to 3 week vacations. Now that I have retired, we are taking 6 to 8 week trips and finding that it is too cramped and doesn't have enough storage space.

After 18 years in the Horizon, we just bought a Palomino Puma 253-FBS 27' 5er. We will be selling the Horizon. It is in nice condition with only about 55k miles, but I'm having trouble figuring out what it should be worth.

Joel
Joel & Dorothy
Retired electronics engineer. Avid photographer, paddler & birder.
2011 Silverado 2500HD, Duramax, 4x4,crew cab, 8' bed
Palomino Puma 253-FBS  27' 5th wheel
1994 19' Class B Horizon / Chevy

Hosted by Over The Network