2006 Ford E-450 Aftermarket Links?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Treeman

As the subject line implies I've been looking for aftermarket additions that will work on a 2006 E-450 cut-away chassis. Most of the pages I get in a search are manufacturers of ambulances, etc.
Anyone know of a link for consumer related products? (besides JC Whitney)
Thanks,
Treeman
2006 LazyDaze Class C

What sort of things are you looking for? The E450 cab is a Superduty van cab and can use most accesories for an E350 or E450 Econoline. The chassis is a Superduty 450/550 and should be able to use most parts compatible with the F450 & F550. There will be exceptions, of course, but I would think most items would work fine.

Performance & suspension add-ons like air bags, K&N filters, IPD anti-sway bars, etc. are readily available - just search on the type of item you want and "E450".

Thanks Gary,
I was looking for an air dam upgrade that would allow me to install auxiliary lighting. The E-450 I have has only 3 rectangular holes in the front that appear to be for airflow only. The bumper is sloped so tight into the grille, that there is little room to drill and set-up lighting. (maybe Hella 500's) If you can find a link to this kind of body part upgrade, I will salute you.
Thanks,
Treeman

I found one site with a few E450 parts for the grille/bumper area - cpc parts. One is a bumper cover that might do what you want. 

http://www.cpcparts.com/products/details.asp?nCatID=45&nSubCatID=171&nProductID=939&nNextProductID=0

Have you considered free standing lights mounted on the top of the bumper? Not the most elegant but...

Hi Gary,
I must have found the same web page the same time you did! (grin) The unit makes for a pretty impressive front-end. At $530 unpainted the cost is ok. I figure I can get it powder coated black.
I have e-mailed CPC parts to see what's involved in installation. I saw this other unit, but it says "MUST REMOVE FACTORY TRIM PANEL FROM THE BUMPER TO USE THIS AIR Dam."
http://tinyurl.com/n3oo2
Whatever they mean by that! I'll keep you updated, and thanks for the link.
Best,
Treeman

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom