hello all how is everyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SleepWalker

i would like to ask you some thing do you really like working for someone else?  would you prefer working for yourself?
the last thing i want to do is get branded as a spammer  so this is not a one time only post  if you would like to chat
look me up on skype just look for doolittlesraid  or email me or pm me or shout
my aunt and uncle workcamp in the summer in Iowa  they love it  now take me ive been working for myself for along time
so it would be very hard to work for someone else 
c'ya

Are you offering opportunities to work for yourself, or did you just want to chat with someone?

We workamped for several years and enjoyed it for the most part. Of course, it's not like working for yourself, but you don't have any worries either. At the end of your shift you can forget about thejob.

yes that is true no worries  but ive been independent for years now that i dont think i could work for someone else
i have to admidt that ive not tried workkamping  my aunt and ubcle do in Iowa  they love it  what i was talking
about is internet marketing you can take it anywhere do it at anytime as long as you have internet  ive got a website
dont take this as solictation i just want everyone honest oppion (sp?)  its **** URL removed by Moderator****
if you would you can send an email to me

no worries i dont want to break any rules  i just get excited about sharring  thats all no harm intended 

Back
Top Bottom