World Premier

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Maxwell

Moderator Emeritus
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=269295949757096

February 24-25, 2010. This could be a photographer's paradise!

The announcement has appeared many times on TV in a promotional add during the 40th Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. I have placed it tentatively in my calender.

Depending on the weather next winter, it can be brutal on the Colorado River Plateau during February and very windy as well. But, if the weather forecast is right, it will be memorable!

Attachments

• World Premier Balloon Event.jpg
    World Premier Balloon Event.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 21
Could be spectacular. Could also be extremely cold and snowy. We'll have to look at the January-March schedule. So much to do, so little time :)

Wendy

Update as of 2/17/12:  It should be spectacular on Saturday, take a guided tour Th or Fri.

The weather forecast for Monument Valley is spectacular:
Tue:  43-28        cooler
Wed: 55-34    Sunny with clouds
Thur: 58-38        "
Fri:    61-40        "
Sat:  54-35        "
Sun:  47-22  Cooler, showers in the aft.

The no hookup RV park is $5 per night, first come, first served. The launches are Sat & Sun. The motel is filled and I expect the RV Park to fill up Thur with balloon crews, etc.

I had planned to go; however, I will not be able to this month.

My drive shaft disconnect would not reconnect when I got to Belen Fri eve. The Nissan is having all the RV tow equipment removed and the OEM drive shaft reinstalled. The USGear Internal Brake will go on something that doesn't need a disconnect and the Blue Ox base plate is probably a loss. The last 30 days have been brutal financially.

[quote author=Bob Maxwell]... the Blue Ox base plate is probably a loss. The last 30 days have been brutal financially.[/quote]

I'm truly sorry to hear that Bob.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom