Nearly there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loddy

Having started in Tampa Florida with a bad experience in buying a RV back in May we have now arrived in San Francisco, travelling via Atlanta, Apalation mountains, blue ridge parkway, Washington DC, Jersey City, New York, Buffalo, Niagra, Toronto, Lake Huron. Lake Superior, Detroit, The Badlands, Mount Rushmore , Crazy Horse, Cody, Yellowstone, Glacier Park, Missoula, Seattle, Vancouver BC, Alaska, Seattle, Portland, Oregon Coast,
Redwoods and onto San Francisco. Now resting at Marin Park Greenbrae before the SF experience.
All I can say is it's been an experience, all I need now is a storage place for the RV and car so that I can come back next year and finish off the tour.

Loddy

Loddy,

Hope to be able to catch up with you when Dougie gets to Marin RV Park, and hear some of your experiences first hand.

After reading your post to my wife, the first thing she asked was, "Where did he stay?"  If you feel up to it, a list and rating of the places you stayed would be interesting and could be helpful for others contemplating trips in the areas you visited.

Hello Tom
Looking forward to it I have a welsh person with me.

Hello Molaker
We didn't keep a list of campgrounds only to say they were all from the CCUSA directory and of course a few Wal marts, interesting the only place we were moved on was in California

Loddy

[quote author=loddy]... I have a welsh person with me.[/quote]

Should I bring a harp?

Loddy, looks like you're going to experience our first rains, and some cooler temperatures. Should make your 'Welsh person' feel right at home  ;D

The rains came early this year; Normally it's at least Halloween before we see the first signs. This, coupled with a late end to last winter, means we've had a shorter than normal summer this year.

The guy who wrote the song 'it never rains in California' was lying  ;)

Hopefully, Dougie will get our of the Sierras before the snow arrives  :eek:

Tom
yes we were riding the cable cars today in the rain, the weather made us feel really at home

Loddy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom