Harrisburg PA Walmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one on Carlisle Pike is showing as "No overnight Parking" in my IPAD app.  The Cabellas in Hamburg PA, about an hour northeast, does allow overnight parking, at least as of a year ago.  The nearest wal-mart I'm showing that allows o/n parking is the one on Grayson Road.  It's on the east side.

John,

The Walmart on Grayson Road is my local WM.  I've seen RVs parked at the back of the lot almost every time I go there.  The parking lot is not very large but there's a Sam's Club next door with additional parking.  You can call the store to make sure.  717-561-8402

Here's a link to a Walmart locator website that I use.  There's a post from someone who stayed there in July, 2011 with no problems.

Mike Wagner

Thanks Mike, also for the link, I never knew it excisted/

ceemike said:
John,

The Walmart on Grayson Road is my local WM.  I've seen RVs parked at the back of the lot almost every time I go there.  The parking lot is not very large but there's a Sam's Club next door with additional parking.  You can call the store to make sure.  717-561-8402

Here's a link to a Walmart locator website that I use.  There's a post from someone who stayed there in July, 2011 with no problems.

Mike Wagner

Back
Top Bottom