Deal or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UK-RV

OK - I need some help (again).

We have been staying at the Thousand Trails at Yosemite Lake.

The day we arrived (Wednesday April 5th) was the day we expected to see ourselves on TV - we were in the audience during a days filming of Deal or No Deal (well it WAS a wet day in LA).

Unfortunately, the 120 just south of Groveland was closed to traffic and we had to make a 50 mile detour to reach the campground.

When we arrived, their power had failed and ALL facilities were closed within the campground (they are still closed after the power was restored).

The capground is so remote that we couldn't receive a single TV channel.

So, we missed our (possible) TV appearance.

Is there anyone out there who may have recorded this specific days broadcast ?

We would gladly pay for your recording and postage if you are able to send to us.

Anyone ?

Thanks
Paul

Paul, you may be able to get a copy from the network that broadcast that program.  Not sure which one it is as we don't watch much TV.  Still it should be NBC, CBS, ABC, or FOX that originates the show.  Give the network a try if no one here has a copy.

Good luck,

IF worse comes to pass, I can ask if anyone recorded it on a REPLAY 5xxx and if they have it they can send it to my Replay 5xxx and I can download it via the internet, copy to video tape or better yet DVD

However if you contact the show odds are they can provide the DVD (or tape) for a fee

Also, same for any station that shows that show

Thanks Rex & John,

Ive sent an email off to NBC at the studios in LA and their 'headquarters'.

I don't hold out too much hope of a reply to be honest - you can just imagine how many emails/letters they receive - but fingers-crossed anyway.

John, if you are able to find someone with a copy we would be really thankfull - what is 'Replay 5xxx' ?

Thanks
Paul

I've purchased copies of news programs from networks before. Cost was about $35. Don't know about series tho. Hope you can get a copy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom