Blue Ox patriot remote unit beeping sporatically

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteEagle

Very happy with the Blue Ox complete system .. BUT... the remote this weekend has started to beep sporatically - approx every 2 -5 minutes, the remote will beep 1-4 times, the display fashes "C" and then continues as normal....
I checked power supply - remains steady and on... checked power and breakaway connection at unit after I stopped - all seems OK... and the brake unit has it's normal "ready" display and it seems all is well....
I'll try to find manual and the "C" that flashes may be explained there but wondering if anyone knows what this may be trying to tell me...
It does not seem to be a temprary loss of power because on all start ups, the remote starts with a "*" on display, flashes the "C" and the 4 lights go on in sequence, then it settles on the "On light" the "breakaway connected is on" and the display shows the gain at "5".....
This isn't what the remote is currently doing .... it simply beeps between 1-4 times, flashes the "c" and then immediately goes back to the normal display of "5" (which is the gain setting) and the normal two lights are on.....
Will look for manual in Am..Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom