minor winnebago parts, where to buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

04sundancer

I need a replacement drawer latch for my Itasca.  I never dreamed it would be so hard to replace it.  I got the part number from a Winnebago site but when I google that part number, I got one hit that played out poorly.  So then went
to a few local RV dealers (with decent hardware parts supplies) and nothing there either.  The closest Winny dealer
is 50 miles from my house.  I have plenty of online vendors I've used in past for generic RV things but never needed
an original Winny part til now.  Where do you folks get such parts?  I don't really want to do some 3rd party imitation
for this and I'm sure more needs will come up over time, in fact I have a need for a table bracket soon too. 
FYI Kitchen Drawer Latch Part # is 117095-03-01A  Thanks in advance!

Allan
2004 Itasca Sundancer 30' C
Sometimes seen pulling a 2010 Wrangler

I use Lichtsinn Motors in Forest City just down the road from the factory. They are prompt, accurate, and normally cheaper even with shipping than buying at a "local" dealer.  Have your coach s/n handy so they can verify they are sending the right part. Call 800) 343-6255 and ask for "motorhome parts."

Allan,

Try Mobility RV .  They are located in Hanlontown, IA.  I was able to get a new lid for the console in my Winnie Brave.  It matched perfectly. 

Mike Wagner

Don't know if you have a Camping World near you but they also sell online if not. I just had to replace these in my Horizon a few weeks back and they were in stock.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/product/drawer-cabinet-push-latches/6609

Did you try to order directly from Winnebago?
They have been very helpful and supportive in the past and stock many Winnebago unique parts.
Try emailing them at www.winnebagoind.com with your part name, description and part number. Provide them your contact info and they should get right back to you with availability and price.

You can also try  http://colawrvsalvage.com  them have a full yard as well as buildings full of used parts. They are on I44 in Missouri.

Back
Top Bottom