About CoachNet Membership

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

safc_fan

I have read the various comments about CoachNet as a road side assistance service. I wonder if someone could answer a few questions I have:

Are you a member of the CoachNet service or is the membership for your RV? In the UK most road side assistance is for the person, so any vehicle I travel in has the ability to call for the service.

If the membership is for the RV, then can the membership pass the the new owner, or does is it normal to cancel when selling?

Can you claim for any unused time on any annual premium?

Thanks

The membership will be in your name. Not only is your RV covered but any normal vehicle you are using is also covered.

I could speculate on the specifics of Coach-Net, but the best source of info is Coach-Net representatives.

Check out their website here: http://nmc.com/services/rv.aspx ... explains a lot of the service perks and I'm sure there's a phone number to call them with any additional questions.

Thanks for your replies. I had hoped the membership was you and not the RV.

safc_fan said:

I had a flat on my car yesterday and CoachNet sent out a truck to either repair it or mount the spare.

safc_fan said:

Why??

I believe the Coachnet plan covers any vehicle you happen to own and any driver. The AAA-RV plan (for example) covers YOU and , perhaps, only for the vehicle specified. Thus if there is more than one driver, both have to have a paid up memberships ($$).

Not sure of the rules, but Coach Net has turned out to be the ONLY insurance I appreciate. They perform very well and I've been completely satisfied that they go the extra mile even before you ask.
Ernie

Alfa38User said:
Why??

I believe the Coachnet plan covers any vehicle you happen to own and any driver. The AAA-RV plan (for example) covers YOU and , perhaps, only for the vehicle specified. Thus if there is more than one driver, both have to have a paid up memberships ($$).

Thanks what I understand and would prefer a plan that covers any vehicle I have not just a specific one. Or am I misunderstanding something.

safc_fan said:
Thanks what I understand and would prefer a plan that covers any vehicle I have not just a specific one. Or am I misunderstanding something.

You are correct.  Coach-net covers ANY vehicle you drive for almost any reason.  From their website (link above in another post):

All Inclusive Coverage: We've got you and your family covered? Your membership will include coverage on your RV and all other personal vehicles (including motorcycles) - owned, rented or borrowed!

There aren't many plans out there with that kind of coverage.

Back
Top Bottom