2011 Roadtrek Agile Electrical Problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevin Blanchat

Bought a new Roadtrek in January of 2011. Had to replace batteries. Coffee maker burned out with first use, many blown fuses, problems with circuits tripping when we plug into 30amp, and house batteries not recharging when we are driving on even long journeys. Dealer network has fixed symptoms, but can not identify the source of the problem. Has anyone else had these sorts of problems with Roadtrek?

I just purchased the 2012 Winnebago ERA ... haven't picked it up yet, Just waiting for the phone call to go for orientation. That is an issue that I will raise with the technician that takes me through the vehicle.

Mine had better NOT have that problem thought or I'll just a little perturbed.

Well, the coffee maker has me stumped... Though there might be a clue if the coffee maker is inverter powered (Some coffee makers and some inverters do not play nice together... My coffee maker don't much care, and my inverter is one they all play nice with, but not all combos work)

Tripping breakers and blown fuses suggests electrical shorts scattered about.

Batteries not charging/re-charging indicates:  Parked, Converter issues,  Driving, Isolator or Alternator issues.  OR: Bad Batteries  OR.. you hit the disconnect switch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom