Wolverine TC remodeling project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dixietimber

I also posted this under truck campers because this is an older Wolverine and unless you are into TC's your probably not going to be able to help me much, lol.  I have tried to look it up on the web but you just can't find anything about them because they quit making them in the early 80's.  Well does anybody have any advice about this camper?  I'm buying it for a remodeling project and I don't know the year model, it weighs 1910 lbs with 20 gals water and 20 lbs propane according to label on cabinet.  It doesn't have ac, heat or bath.  It is a basic camper but it has been in the dry and hasn't been used in about 15 yrs.  I know it has had the holding tank "bypassed"  during a trip due to some kind of problem.  So now it can only be hooked to a water supply.  I guess I need to start by checking the electrical system and probably replacing the converter with a more updated version.  Also fixing the water issue, check the water pump probably.  Hmmm...what else?  Oh and clean it!  It smells like it has been closed up for 15 yrs, LOL

Back
Top Bottom