Dog on board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
After a false pregnancy and a real one delivering 4 pups, the puppies were delivered to their new owners a couple of weeks ago. Mommy has been doing great, our house is getting back to normal, and Chris had the carpets cleaned a week ago.

I've taken Gabby (mommy) on the bass boat a couple of times to see how she'd do. Chris captured us coming in yesterday. Gabby is quite comfortable aboard, and looks like she'll enjoy boating as much as our last dog.

Attachments

• fishing3.jpg
    fishing3.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 81
  • fishing1.jpg
    fishing1.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 69
She does have her own PFD, but I took it off for the photo op  ;D

Glad to hear she has one, figured she did. Bet she's easier to pick up with the back strap on hers than Gordon is to pick up with his :)

Wendy

PFD = personal floatation device.

Wendy, we have a large number of PFDs, different types (for different purposes) and sizes. Our grandkids aren't allowed on our docks without wearing their PFDs.

Tom, I know you're very safety conscious, including proper footwear. Knew your hairy kid would be properly outfitted which is why the picture surprised me. Glad it was just for the photo op. And she sure does look cute :)

Actually caught several black bass yesterday Robert. Tough to keep Gabby away when I was unhooking them.

OK, go ahead and send it to me Wendy. TIA.

Back
Top Bottom