Parts for Monaco, Beaver, Country Coach and Safari

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As an owner of a Monaco coach I find this disappointing because it may mean that the "NEW" Monaco will be abandoning all service in Oregon.  It also shows that they have ALREADY quit carrying parts in Oregon for the both new and older Monaco coaches. 

First, at the beginning of bankruptcy, Monaco absolved themselves of all warranties and now they sold all the parts that they had in Oregon.  They did not even move them to Indiana.  It sure looks like the Oregon motorhome service will probably be the next to go.

In my opinion this does not bode well for future sales of new Monaco coaches.

I find it sad because Monaco used to take such good care of "we folks" that purchased a Monaco coach and that is why so many of us purchased a second and third Monaco especially as we upgraded our coach.

In our case when we decided to trade-in our 34 foot Monaco Windsor we did not even look at any other manufacturer.  We just looked at the new Monaco coaches and bought a new 40 footer and I can attest to the fact that there were "many many" other loyal Monaco owners that did the same. 

JerryF

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom