spent my first night as a full timer last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chaplainrobert

So I am quite certain that makes me an expert in all things rv. With the possible exception of hooking up the water and lighting the water heater and furnace since I haven't attempted these things yet. Next on the to do list. Last night sure beat the heck out of the hotels I have been living in since July. Looking forward to actually cooking something.

My Plans are to be a Diesel Pusher Fulltimer in 2013.  If you plan to keep your experience on a blog pg or twitter account, Please let me know.  I would love to follow newbies to see what's it's like before I jump.

Congratulations

Congrats! I am also a fulltimer wannabe....I am researching, and learning as much as possible before I take the plunge....I am planning on selling my home, buying a bigger better MH...but won't jump head first. I really enjoy reading the posts here, and I'm learning quite alot. The folks here are sooooo helpful....I'd love to hear about about your first time fulltiming as well~ Have fun and enjoy your adventure! Debra~

;) it is great! I am so thankful I stumbled on this great list....Sundance my other screen name is RedSunDance....small world..lol....

We have been fulltiming since June and now spending the winter in Rockport, Texas and it is the best thing we have ever done.  It is a great life but not for everyone.  I mean we sleep in some days, eat a late breakfast and just today had to drive into Corpus Christi to go shopping.  Tonight played card bingo with about 50 other people and ate dinner in Port Aransas.  It's a hard life but someone has to do it.  Chaplain Robert if this sounds like you would stand this life then I say go go go.  Autumnrhea just like the movie with Jimmy Stewart "It's a wonderful Life"  God Bless and Have a Happy Holiday Season.

I am loving it so far. In all honesty, I work a lot and I work the graveyard shift so I am mostly just sleeping in the thing but I like having my own space instead of a hotel and having the option to cook rather than always eating out. I finally got a crockpot and will be dining out of it later this evening. My contract here is up in the end of January and there is a slim chance I will be leaving my trailer behind and flying up to Alaska for 3 months. Dont think I want to tackle winter up there in this trailer as I can only gain about 40 degrees over outside temps with my current heat set up. A more likely location is Georgia or Florida, in which case my rv adventure will continue.

Back
Top Bottom