Good Sam Rally in Phoenix, AZ 3-22/25 Anyone Else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was no way I was leaving the Meet Your Match prize drawing with all the great prizes that were being handed out. Didn't win anything (other than the t-shirt) but my odds were better than if I wasn't there! Passed the HUGE spread that was set up for the Life Members - looked pretty good  ut VERY crowded. Grabbed a quick dinner than over to the concert.

One more day than off for a nice rest.

Wendy

We enjoyed Martina McBride tonight. I was surprised how many people left before the end. We decided to pull out tomorrow to get a jump on our next stop and visit with some family.

It was great seeing everyone tonight! We are looking forward to Moab, it will be tons of fun!

I looked at RV's too and fell in love like you are supposed to at these events! Then came "home" to my big batteries and big space, turned on my Keurig on my solar panels, had a long shower with my big tanks and fell out of new love! The senses returned!

Tho I'd really like the ease of a class A again, until we travel more, I'll keep my new Open Range 5th wheel.

Hoping to finally connect with happy hour today. Unless people are leaving early? (that was an embarrassment at the concert last night when people walked out early - to be first on the shuttles I guess.)

Lucy, in the sales biz we call it the vapors.  Never want a prospect to leave while the vapors are working, they wear off too quick.  We stopped at the adopt a dog display and the vapors were working on us, but we walked down to the Tiffin display and the RV vapors cancelled out most of the puppy vapors.  When we returned to the dog display, someone else had been overcome by that pups vapors and was signing the papers. 

We loved the Phaeton 42LH.  very nice floorplan.

Thanks, Bill! I want a 32' rig with 42' amenities (and price!).

Be nice if the gauges worked too! My black keeps going up and down from full to 1/3rd and fresh still shows full and gray empty after 7 days!

I do believe I've seen some of those faces before!  Looks like you're all having a good time.

ArdraF

I had a little heart problem this morning while looking at new RV's.  My heart went pitter patter for and Entegra Coach ( Anthem)  It is the first coach I have seen in years that I liked well enough to consider an upgrade with  ours.  Now if only my lottery ticket buying could begin and pay off. 
Sigh  but it was elegant and had lots of storage space and  very appealing to me.  Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Betty

I think you have the vapors!  They disappear with time....

ArdraF

Maybe we could all go in together and get a quantity discount on the new coaches we want ?

So, looks like I steered you to the right coach!  My friend that sells them was telling me how good they have been.  He has sold 30 of them in 15 months.  Not a single issue.  That is pretty amazing. 

We are now at Lazy Days Tucson, close walk to pool and laundry, as well as happy hour.  The coupon we got at the show is for 1 free night, plus dinner and breakfast.  Hope y'all got one.
Will get mirror taken care of tomorrow, planning out my elec visor installation. 

I had a Safe T Plus steering stabilizer installed. For the first 10 miles or so out of Avondale it was pretty amazing! Then we hit the 30-40 MPH cross winds.  No stabilizer could fix that.  The winds are supposed to lighten up tomorrow morning.  Blythe for the night then on to Yucapia in the morning. 

Bill,

I was good to see you and Jolene again. Plan to get to YS sometime this Spring, Summer or Fall. How's that for definite planning.

ken

The Beatles were GREAT tonight. We sang and danced and had a good time. A good end to another fun rally. See y'all in Moab.

Tom said:
The Beatles were in Phoenix  ???

Yep. It was like a time warp.  I knew every word to every song.  We danced through the night and held each other tight la laa laaa .  OMG I loved it all.  Entertainment was all good at this rally but the Tribute by Ticket to Ride  for the Beatles was my favorite. 

And when I wash dishes tonight and pick up the clutter from our coach, I  will like our coach again. Unless of course I really do win the lottery.  Yes  Bill you steered me to  a very nice coach and it was Scott Hamilton who showed it to us from Lazy Days in Florida.

Another  great rally on Terry's year to plan.

Betty is a dancing queen, we had a ball at this rally.  In addition we all got new shoes at the Skechers outlet store!!  Life is good.

Sheila

They said they were going to shut off the electricity at 7 am and they meant it ! Guess it helps get people to leave.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom