Good Sam Rally in Phoenix, AZ 3-22/25 Anyone Else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fred sent them our cc last night, so looks like we're going too.  See you all there.  We're Life Members and somehow never made it to any of their rallies.  Let this be a new beginning for us.....

Daisy

Our plans for March have changed so Ken and I just signed up for the rally.  Going in early with the group, Yahoo!!!!!

Sheila

Bill:

The Rally starts on the 22nd but the group is going in on the 20th.

Diane and I are also in on the 20th, taking a class on the 21. We will be in the electric section where ever that is in the speedway. Is there room in these things to have a get together? This will be a first for us.
Jim

jim and di said:
Is there room in these things to have a get together? This will be a first for us.

Jim,

We will indeed have get togethers outside our rigs and make  room for everyone.  Just watch this thread to see where and when. Likely social hours in  late afternoon but you never know where else or when. We bring our chairs and snuggle up between rigs.  We usually see who has the most room and then announce. Look forward to meeting you and  Di.

Betty

You won't be disappointed Jim and Di. This is a wonderful group of people, and awesome to be around in person.

Looking at the Rally schedule The Rally really starts on Early Bird Day, March 21st. The RV Preview of the new Motorhomes, Fifths, Trailers, etc. will open at 3pm on the 21st.

ken

Not sure if we will stay there, considering just driving up for one of the days.  Timing fir that first week is getting tight.  We shall see. 

But Bill you started this! Were were counting on you to be host and keep us all organized (I know, that is an impossible task! VBG).

Hope you can make it for a few days.

ken

When I started all this, I didn't really realize when I would arrive in Tucson.  Still would like to do it, but have to think about it a lot.

I was planning a pancake breakfast!

Trip not looking good.
Well yesterday we were to finish loading the Moho and depart at first light today. Yesterday I could hardly walk and had electric shocks going down my leg. I figured it would pass, however, by 10:00AM I decided to make a quick trip to the ER. Five hours later we were home with several new drugs and a diagnosis of Lumbar Radiculopathy (Sciatica). We planned to pack today if the drugs helped. Not going anywhere today and tomorrow is not looking that good either. If we don?t leave by the eighth we will stay home and plan for another day.
Not sure as to the rules but we have paid for two extra days and the event days. I will see if they can be transferred if so I can send the passes off to one of the family.
Not a happy Jim

Jim,

There is a good chance the drugs and rest will help soon. I certainly hope they do and that you can make the trip.

Good luck and keep us posted.

ken

Jim,

Good luck with your problem.  Sounds very familiar to me as that is what my recent surgery was all about.  Drugs and exercises kept me going for a long time but it was time for me to go beyond them a fix it for good.  Not sure till more time goes by but it is already much better.

Our best to you on some immediate relief and that you are able to make the Rally.

Jim,

I made do for almost a year by using chiropractic and medications, muscle relaxers and ibuprophen.  It really wasn't my choice as I wish I could have had the surgery but we found a much more severe problem with Pat that had to be taken care of first.  We are both now in the mend, she is doing great and I am just 12 days from surgery and coming along.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom