Good Sam Rally in Phoenix, AZ 3-22/25 Anyone Else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wednesday Padres-Dodgers baseball game, half-price senior day - anyone in?

Wendy
PIR The Rally

I am back in Tucson, in my coach, at Lazy Days.  Will head over to PIR Weds AM. Tomorrow, I need to shop, coach is pretty empty of food.  Tomorrow (Tues) night pick Jolene up at airport! 

Wendy said:
Wednesday Padres-Dodgers baseball game, half-price senior day - anyone in?

Marlene is ushering at the Goodyear ballpark and I'm working, but we'll both be home about 5:30PM. How about getting together for dinner, we live a couple of miles from the Dodger ballpark.

Wendy & I are going to the Dodger Padres Baseball game Wed 3/21 that is tomorrow. Game starts at 1:05pm at the Camelback Ranch which is about 10-12 miles from rally site. Wed is Senior discount day so tickets are half price for Infield Box and Baseline Field Box.
I was thinking about Infield Box seats back of Dodger Dugout.cost would be $11.50 I think.
If you want to go with us Please let me know here or by calling me 9705600656. We could car pool there or meet at the main entrance at 12:30.
Bernie mentioned dinner after the game and I thing we are up for that also but Wendy is away doing her Community Service I not 100% about dinner but will know when she get back from the Chain Gang.
We are Parked in Lot 101 Row 29 Site 13 Facing the big lot that is marked for handicapped.
Right after I post this I am taking Gordon to the Dog Park then to go do some shopping and grab lunch
Mike

Brewers, Thomas' Cousins and Kuch's are parked in lot 201 Row 44 and sites  35.37.37.38.  Parking was smooth . We are on blacktop in what would be the handicapped parking if we had taken a car to the Race.  Shuttle is not too close by.  Picking up registration materials was a bit of a hassle as the  folks on the desk all seemed to be NEW volunteers and it took forever.  They won't let you pick up anything for anyone else and you need a name tag to get in.  We have the track directly behind our rigs.

Gonna go meet an uncle  for lunch and maybe I will calm down a bit.
Betty

Have fun you all!  It sounds like a good group of the RV Forumites will be attending.

ArdraF

I'm row 7, space 236, behind The Cantina (knife,fork,spoon symbol on map). Will work parking next 2 days 7-12.

I'll look at the parking map to see if I can find you.

I managed to lock the door to our motorhome with the keys inside this afternoon during Happy Hour. Found a locksmith that took care of opening it for me. ;D

Attachments

• Breaking and Entering.jpg
    Breaking and Entering.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 37
rhmahoney said:
Plan to daytrip in on Thursday with mobility cart.

Terry says to make sure the  batteries are fully charged as he plans to take it out for a test drive spin!

Jeff said:
I managed to lock the door to our motorhome with the keys inside this afternoon during Happy Hour. Found a locksmith that took care of opening it for me.

A  concerned neighbor brought his ladder over to the "situation" and that helped my reverse firedrill thing rescue Jeff. Note to self hide a key????  OR leave a window open.

Betty Brewer said:
Terry says to make sure the  batteries are fully charged as he plans to take it out for a test drive spin!

Is the track available? :D

Jolene flew in last night!  Now to get her stuff unpacked and put away, we will head on over.  Ought to be there inplemnty of time for happy hour!

My Match is 2178 and 2179 so close to Lucy!  We are headed to ballgame this afternoon at noon and  out somewhere to dinner after so will miss Happy Hour on Wednesday but others are staying here so they can chime in as to  time of  Social Hour.

Hey  Lucy , you are parked very close to us. We came by while you were at "work."  Just  go  to gate 2 and turn right.  We are in the row against the  back wall of track. Will be at ballgame  this after noon then out to dinner. 
Betty and Terry

Back
Top Bottom