Good Sam Rally in Phoenix, AZ 3-22/25 Anyone Else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our nos. are 1485 and 2188.  Close to Jeff and Betty but no cigars.

For us less well educated, what are these "match numbers"  ???  Sounds kinky to me  :eek:

Well, since you had the courage to ask what "match" numbers were, I'll ask my dumb question:  What does the acronym PIR stand for?  ;)

Margi

LOL Margi, I don't know the answer to that one either.

Tom and Margi said:
Well, since you had the courage to ask what "match" numbers were, I'll ask my dumb question:  What does the acronym PIR stand for?  ;)

Margi

Phoenix International Raceway

Paul

Ahhh ... got my question answered, Tom.  Good luck with yours!  ;D ;D ;D  Thanks, Paul and Ann.

Margi

Find the person with your number and go together to the booth in the vendor tent and you both get a prize (I think it was t-shirts last year). You see lots of interesting ways people display their numbers.

PIR - told a friend that we were on the way from Yuma to PIR. He's a retired air traffic controller and he thought we were going to Pierre South Dakota.

Sounds like folks are desperate for a free t-shirt  ???  Hey, go to WM - their t-shirts are almost free  ;)

It's not the prize that matters. It's a lot of fun and a way to meet new people. 

Be pretty funny if the guy that knocked off my mirror leaving Will Call had my match.  All good, and he is parked 2 over from me.

Maybe I'll flatten his tires tonight.  Nah.... 

Sadly for me our LA Dodgers lost their Spring Training game to the  Padres 3- 0 today.  Seemed the Dodger strategy was three up three down today. But the company was outstanding.  I was so sunburned from the  beautifully sunny day that I had no appetite for the Mexican dinner  we had planned to follow the  game .  I was on cell phone lots this afternoon coordinating events and cancellation of plans. Thursday promises to be a day of " outsiders" visiting ]the Good Sam Rally. Likely we will plan a get together  at  our rigs here near  Gate2 ( Tram stop 2) at end of day.  We do want to meet new folks so stay tuned.
Betty

You blaming the sun, Betty? I thought it was the 2 beers :). You missed a tasty dinner. I had the guacamole tostada, a nice small meal.

Tomorrow 9am I'm headed to Arizona's Native American and Southwest Arts seminar.

Life Is Grand.
Wendy
PIR

Good game for Padre fans and dinner with Marlene and Bernie at Raul and Teresa's was very good.

We are in El Mirage and plan on going for the day on Friday.  We would be up for meeting a group for happy hour or???

Back
Top Bottom