We luv our new 'old' Shasta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

we-R-old-campers

First post.  :)

We love finding and sprucing up old campers. This one is special though. Don't know why. It's a Shasta Lo-Flyte. We think it's about a '68 or '69. Sure has lots of dings, but somehow it's just such a neat little camper.

We took it out for 3 nights in a state park last weekend. So much fun! Not sure if people point and say how silly... or smile and say how neat!  :-\ But we are having a ball!

I'll post a picture of it as soon as I can.

We-R-old-campers ~ Al & Glo

Folks are always curious about and admiring of a well maintain/restored trailer.  They are sort of like old cars but much more individualistic imho. 

Be sure to post a picture of that puppy as soon as you can.  :)

we-R-old-campers said:
First post.? :)

We love finding and sprucing up old campers. This one is special though. Don't know why. It's a Shasta Lo-Flyte. We think it's about a '68 or '69. Sure has lots of dings, but somehow it's just such a neat little camper.We-R-old-campers ~ Al & Glo

Hi Al and Glo,
Something about the name Shasta rang a bell with me.  When I was a kid my folks had a camper and the family of  5 traveled all over in it. It would have been in the sme time era.  I wonder if it was a Shasta? At the time it was WAAAAY better than the tent we had been camping in and was much more protection from the wind in the Salton Sea area of Southern Claifornia.  I think many of us got our love of  RVing from  "camping" experiences as kids.

Betty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom