Albion Campground in Medocino, CA...near Ft. Bragg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

Hello, Has anyone stayed at Albion CG on the coast between Mendocino and Ft. Bragg, CA?  We are going there for Thanksgiving and I was hoping someone has been there and can give me advise as to which highway to take over to the coast.  We will be driving up to Cloverdale and I think going over from there.  I know there are several ways to get over to the coast and since I'll be driving the beast over I want the easiest route possible!  TIA...Happy Thanksgiving to All.  Mikie

we took 1 from where it starts at 101 south to 128 back to 101 . 40 footer with toad. it is a very scenic route but crooked as all get out.
fairly steep in places.
if you are staying at the albion cc under the bridge i hope you are a fisherman as this is a large sand box that caters to fisherman .
has very limited access to beach . the help was nice but just not my cup of tea as i don't fish!

Thanks, think we'll take 128!  And, yes we are sort of fishermen...we are diving for abalone!  So, I think we will fit in with the park, but thanks for the heads-up.  Happy Thanksgiving!  Mikie

Back
Top Bottom