Looking For A Better Passanger Seat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigdaddyx6

We just came off our first Big trip in our new RV.  Went form CA to Canada.  Great trip.  The only thing was my wife complained about the passanger seat hurting her back.
She could not get comfortable in the seat.  I was wondering if there are after market seats you can install.  We have a new 40' HR Endv.  flexsteel elec. chairs. This is our first RV so we are kinda new to this. 

Any help would be great.

Brad & Hall are a large supplier of chairs. Their web site address is: http://www.braddandhall.com/

However, they're located in Elkhart, Indiana.

bigdaddyx6 said:
We just came off our first Big trip in our new RV.? Went form CA to Canada.? Great trip.? ?The only thing was my wife complained about the passanger seat hurting her back.She could not get comfortable in the seat.? I was wondering if there are after market seats you can install.? We have a new 40' HR Endv.? flexsteel elec. chairs.

We had our seats restuffed by Countryside Interiors in Junction City, Oregon. Seems they built up more padding in places and made it more comfortable. You might give an upholster a shot at a fix.  Seems it might be less expensive than new seats.  Just a thought.
Betty

There are seats and seats, Odds are a seat your wife finds to be hevenly I'd find to be... Well, let's just say not so nice.

Some seats have adjustable lumbar support (GOOD VERY GOOD)

Another option is to add a seat cusion device, these come from simle adjustable lumbar "Pillows" to full size cushions that cover both back and seat bottom and which have heat and vibrators and the like

Some are darn good

Villa is another big supplier of RV furniture.  I think Bradd & Hall handles mostly Flexsteel, which apparenlty you do not find satisfactory. However, there are different model chairs.

http://www.villainternational.com/

Back
Top Bottom