Longterm spots in North Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aleks

Hi all,

I'm working on a site to help RVers find local parking...but it's not ready yet.  However, a guy stumbled on to it and asked me if I could help him find a spot in North Carolina.  He didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned "RV forums", so I'm trying to help him out by posting here for him.

He was a camp host at Jordan Lake, but the season's ended, so now he needs a place to park his 34ft RV until April.  He would prefer to be as close to the lake as he can get.  This is about 20 miles from Cary/Raleigh.

He's got a small yorkie (named Butch) who would need a little grass nearby to be walked in.

His budget is probably about $250-300 month.

Any ideas where he should look?  (I already put an ad on Craigslist for him.)

Thanks,
Aleks

Tell him to try Spring Hill Park http://springhillpark.com/. It is near Chapel Hill, NC and not too far from Jordan lake.  I stayed there a few days last spring and was pleased with the park.  This park is an old mobile home park that is being converted to an RV park.  The sites are large and most of the sites are occupied by campers set up for the long-term.  I will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

Delbert

Wow!  Thanks so much for the quick reply, and for the thorough recommendation.  I forwarded the info on to him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom