Grounded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update.

Jeanette went back to the Doctor yesterday 12/13 and everything is looking good and seems to be healing as it should.
They took our all the stitches and all the staples. They didn't put a cast on it, they put a "fracture boot" on instead. She still
has to use the walker for the next six weeks as she can't put any weight on it, but we can deal with that. The Doctor also
cleared us to travel as long as we take it easy. So we are planning on leaving 12/27 for Texas. It will take me that long to
get everything moved back in the fifth wheel and stowed.

The other good news is that we have a new grandson, Marco Alexander, born 12/10. Mother and baby are both doing fine.

Merry Christmas to all

Dave

Hey, Gramps!  Congratulations.

Glad to hear of Jeanette's recovery progress.  Hope all continues well.

Merry Christmas!

Don

Dave, glad to hear that things are looking up.

Don't forget to take along some NC pulled pork.  I hear they eat their cows, out there in Texas. ???

That's certainly good news - all the way around!  Enjoy your Christmas.

ArdraF

WOW!!  Don't know how I missed this.  Hugs to Jeanette and congratulations of the grandson.  Also glad you are coming to Texas.  Sure wouldn't be fun having to stay at home.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both.

Great news all around!

Enjoy the holidays and Texas.

Jeff and Sue

Dave,

Great news on Jeanette and the new Grandson!! Please give her a hug for us. Drive safe to TX. Hope we can see you soon.

Congratulations on the new grandson and glad to hear that Jeanette is doing okay.  We look forward to seeing you the end of January.  We will be there for one week.

Patsy just found the thread, don't know how I missed it.
- Sorry about the accident
- Congraqts on the new addition to the family
Tell Jeanette we hope everything goes good with the recovery and hope we can meet up again sometime.

Back
Top Bottom