Playing a musical instrument in a campground - okay or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jje1960 said:
As long as they are good at it, I'd have no problem with the playing! :)

I will second that to a point... If you age good, Then odds are it is a pleasure to listen and the complaints will be when you STOP playing.

However there are a few instruments where... Well, bagpipes for example.

Now as it happens.. With the exception of Amazing Grace (Which is lovely when well piped) I truly enjoy them when they are done well... (NO JOKES ABOUT HOW TO COOK THEM PLEASE)...

The reason I don't care to hear Amazing Grace played on pipes is .. Well,,, I'm a retired police dispatcher.. I've gone to a few too many events where it is traditional for Amazing grace to be piped.  I know that I have at least one more of those to attend, But I'm going to arrive late and I won't have to listen to it.

We've tent camped for years. My hubby's guitar is as important a part of the gear as the tent. Him playing and singing at the fire when the day is done is the absolutely best part of the trip. So if you're near us and hate it, go close your door and watch TV. This is life to me - a basic reason for going. If you like it, come join us. Musicians and singers welcome as I am neither. IF the sound of a guitar and children's laughter bothers you, tough. I don't want to meet you anyway.

The ones that get me are the ones that will complain about music, then leave their generators run all night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom