I'm back, kinda, sorta, trying anyway.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron from Big D

Moderator Emeritus
  All my friends here:

Thanks for all the good wishes and thanks to Liz & Jack Pearce and Rich & Terri McIntire that have kept you up to date.  They have called frequently.

I got out of hospital still feeling like a Mack Truck or Blue Bird had run me down, but each day is an improvement.  Of course a Blue Bird wouldn't dare. :)

I had a double by-pass along with a repared hole in my heart.

This was scary, since I didn't have any indications that anything was wrong until the last 30 days, with minor chest pains.  What I mean be scary is:  We were just out in the desert, off-roading and hiking, a long way from help if I would have needed it.
I had 99% blockage in the main artery (The widow maker) and it would not have taken much to get me.  When I got home, I went for my usual daily walk and couldn't make a quarter mile without pain.  They wanted to solve it with a stent, but the location of the blockage would not allow it.  Thus Open Heart Surgery, but no heart damage.

I'll be out of circulation for a while, but look forward to returning to the road.

Thanks again.  This is very tiring, so I'll sign off

Glad to see you back online Ron!!

The last time you announced you were ill and heading for GA. it was too long after that that I got the same news. I'm hoping this time I won't follow your lead.

Again, it's great having you back. I know you have a good nurse to keep you in line.  ;D

Glad to see you're past your ordeal and starting to heal Ron. You still have a ways to go, so take it easy.

Ron

Glad to see you back and recovering well. Sure expected you to pop up on the Virtual Campfire Wednesday nite :D :D :D

Ron,

Welcome back and we're happy to hear the good news.  Don't overdo it and you'll be fine.  Now will you think about retirement? :D

Glad to hear you're doing well -- keep up the good "work"!

Best wishes for a speedy, uneventful recovery.

Judy and Stu

Alaskansnowbirds said:
Glad to see you back online Ron!!

The last time you announced you were ill and heading for GA. it was too long after that that I got the same news. I'm hoping this time I won't follow your lead.

Again, it's great having you back. I know you have a good nurse to keep you in line.? ;D
  Yes Don.  Please don't follow my lead.  So far it hasn't been the best example. :D

Ron from Big D said:
Ron said:
Ron M,

Glad to hear you are home again.? Thanks for the very welcomed update.? You take care and get healed up.
? Thanks Ron.? I'm glad to be back.

Like I said we are glad to have you back. ?How is Shirley doing? ?I know this has been hard oin her too. ?Give Shiley our best to.

Tom said:
Glad to see you're past your ordeal and starting to heal Ron. You still have a ways to go, so take it easy.
Thanks Tom: ?I'm being very brief as even the computer communications is exhausting. ?I'll get up to speed in the future.

Ron said:
Ron from Big D said:
Ron said:
Ron M,

Glad to hear you are home again.? Thanks for the very welcomed update.? You take care and get healed up.
? Thanks Ron.? I'm glad to be back.

Like I said we are glad to have you back. ?How is Shirley doing? ?I know this has been hard oin her too. ?Give Shiley our best to.

Shirley is holding up fine.  I know that I gave her a real scare.  Bless her heart.

Ron from Big D said:
Thanks Ned: I love your beret, hat, or whatever.

Remind me to wear it the next time we see you.  It's my Festa Italiana cap :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom