I'm back, kinda, sorta, trying anyway.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Ron, knopwing it's so exhausting, why not answer everyone with a single "thanks all" message rather than respond individually. Everyone will know who you're talking to  ;D

Tom said:
Hey Ron, knopwing it's so exhausting, why not answer everyone with a single "thanks all" message rather than respond individually. Everyone will know who you're talking to? ;D

Well heck!  Why did you wait till now to tell me ::)

Hi Ron,

Good to see you are "kinda back",  that's a great start towards "back in the swing of things"!  Thank heavens you recognized a problem and got the needed attention as soon as possible.  Our best wishes for a quick recovery.

Tim and Jan

Tim & Jan said:
Hi Ron,

Good to see you are "kinda back",? that's a great start towards "back in the swing of things"!? Thank heavens you recognized a problem and got the needed attention as soon as possible.? Our best wishes for a quick recovery.

Tim and Jan

Thanks Tim & Jan.  Today is Easter and believe it or not, my appetite is back.  Had spaghetti & meatballs today.  WOW, was that terrific.  Went to the mall and walked.  I'm really beginning to feel good.

Ron

Helaine & Wally said:
Hi Ron M.,
So glad to see you are improving daily. Take care, Mind your Drs. and Shirley, and please don't scare us like that again.
Helaine

I will, I will, I will and won't.  I hope. :)

Ron, we're so glad to hear you are "out and about".  Just goes to show, you never know what's next and you better live every day to the fullest.  Hopefully the pain and healing process will be over soon.

John & Ellen Spiller

Ron,

Good to see you are woing well.  It takes a while but the good thing is that they got you before the big one.

3 of my brothers had either a stent or bypasses last year so I am a little nervous to say the least.

Take care and follow the Drs orders.

Jim

Take it easy my friend, I still am.

I did my basic analysis at Cardia Rehab and they were pleased. I'm used to 3.25 mph on the treadmill, so the 3 mph speeed was only moderately tiring. Their stats could be discouraging but I refuse to let them control my attitude and outllook on life. My take is that a 10% ejection factor set along side of the 10% or my brain that I use means a well matched, fully capable set of tools to enjoy and enable a long, final run.

Adios, hermano!

Bob+

to quote Joe, "Live your dream, life is not a dress rehersal!"

Bob_in_NM said:

My take is that a 10% ejection factor set along side of the 10% or my brain that I use means a well matched, fully capable set of tools to enjoy and enable a long, final run

Well said! :D :D

Jack and Liz

Hello, My Good Friend:

[I had a double by-pass along with a repared hole in my heart.]

Have been watching the posts to see how you're doing, Ron. So glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery and looking forward to seeing you again soon down the road somewhere. I guess now instead of a whole apple turnover at the QZ bakery, we had best just split one between us.

Do take care of yourself. You are a very important part of the framily here . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakes09
Back
Top Bottom