NEW FORUM FLAGS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fred,

Please add us to the list for one ... let us know how much and where to send the check!  :)

thanks,

Howard

Fred,

I still want one, prefer it mailed. Let me know where to send a check and the total amount.

Thanks.

Well, guess I'll be the maverick once more.  Cross me OFF the list, please, Fred.  I've decided to put my resources into a large custom banner rather than a flag. I think it will be useful for rallies.

fredethomas said:
Now - before  we place the order, I have the names of the following people who wanted them:  You must let us know if you are still interested.  We had 25 + or - on that list.  We don't have the resources to order more than we need and then hold them. 

Fred,

I am still interested.

PhilB

The Flag Count is going good.  Would put the order in today but we may need more that 25 in the first order.  Will wait through the weekend and put the order in on Monday the 8th.  Just have to call and tell her the number.  All else is ready.

We will ask for a check made out to us after we get the flags in hand.  At that time we will ask for a check and an address for the mailing.

I would expect they will be ready by the end of November.

Perhaps some day we will look into the process of new decals.  They are not something that can be done on a normal color picture printer as they need a UV film laid over them and a good glue surface on them.  But no more yellow hats!!

Please advise address to send check.? Amount of check and to who/whom check is to be cut.
I trust the forum, no one would take this long to rip someone off.  Thankfully health no longer seems to be an issue.
Joe
[email protected]

Fred,

We'll pay you when we see you in a couple of weeks.  Thanks for all your work on this project.

The new Forum Flags arrived.  Not as big as we wanted - the same as the last batch but with the new logo.  Daisy and I are leaving Tuesday for a week in SC and will start the process of distribution when we get back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom