NEW FORUM FLAGS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fred,

Let us know the final cost and where to mail the checks. Thanks.

I have totally lost track of things in this thread.

But want to say I am still on for the flag and will be at QZ if that is where we get them.  I can pay there or mail a check.

The new Forum Flags are ready. Two people have asked to have them mailed.  Tom J.,  and Barb and Frank.  Sent private messages to them with our address.

Anyone else wanting by mail - Please send me your smail mail address by e-mail to me: [email protected].  Cost by mail is $35.00.  Those hand delivered are $34.00.  Please do not post your address or e-mail address on the Forum message boards nor mine.  Too risky.

Please remember - The new flags look very little different from the old so don't buy one if you don't really want a new one.  The size and back ground color is the same.  The center blue section is gone and the  words "WWW.RVFOURM.NET" replace the center section.  The color of that lettering is blue.  The top one third, in Red and blue shadow is "RV."  The bottom one third is "FORUM" in the same fancy letters.  I have 25 flags and 27 on the list. I will use the date the request appeared on the Forum message board in assigning.

Do you want a check now or can we pay you at QZ?  Will you take Discover? :D

Fred,

We would like to pick up our flag at QZ or sooner if we see you before then.  If you prefer that you mail them, send me your address and I'll mail the check with my address.

Fred:

We will pick ours up at QZ.  Thanks.  Remember that I offerred to front the money for you, so if its a burden, let me know.

Fred:

My answer is same as Ron from Bid D.  I will pick mine up at QZ  I am still unclear if you still want the money mailed now, or upon receipt at QZ.  I am assuming you will want it mailed now since you are already out of pocket.  I am looking around in the thread for your mailing address but do not see it so far.  But don't want to be nagged out by all the people who teach fishing.  ;D

Fred:

I'llo pick ours up at QZ also. Please reply to the email I am sending you with your address and we'll send a check.

Thanks again.

Fred:

Thanks for sending the mailing address.  Will send out a check in the morning.

Jeff:

The Admiral and I are trying to figure out where youn guys are now?  Sounds like maybe Texas if you are with Ron?

The Admiral and I are trying to figure out where youn guys are now?  Sounds like maybe Texas if you are with Ron?

Jeff is probably near San Antonio or in west Texas.  Left here yesterday morning.  He may have updated the Datastomers map.

Joe,

Did you request a flag before Fred placed the order? If so, drop him an email in case he doesn't see your message here.

Fred,

Our new flag arrived today. A big thank you to you and Daisy for taking orders, working with the vendor and mailing the flags.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom