NEW FORUM FLAGS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom; With the original flag - Flags on the Go - the people had booth set up at QZ  We looked over what she had - picked colors, size and gave her a copy of the logo - guess it was 6x6? and that was it.  I think the pattern was made by silk screen?

LOL Carl, most folks won't recognize the significance of the Welsh flag.

Tom said:
LOL Carl, most folks won't recognize the significance of the Welsh flag.

But you did and that's whut counts.  ;D

Nevertheless, it is a pretty sexy design, no.  I thought of a trailer in the design but I figgered it had to be a Class A.

fredethomas said:
Lots of problems with the old body.
[/quote

Fred.

I was afraid of that.

Here's hoping for a speedy and good resoluton.

Keep us informed.

Joel

Please advise check payable and total with delivery.
1. collect money , 2. deposit checks, 3. order flags.  Add $5.00 to have the flag co deliver.  We are paying $3.00 a gal for fuel and can't decide on a flag??
Joe Bee Confussed

Who can tell me more about Photoshop and the ESP format?  I think I will go with the current logo [the one on the upper corner of the RV Community page] and keep the back ground Yellow making it much like the current flag.  That way - those having the old/current flag - can continue to have a recognizable, useful display.  It also matches the current decals - the hats etc.

But need to know how to  convert the 6.5x 6.5 inch logo to the ESP format.

fredethomas said:
But need to know how to  convert the 6.5x 6.5 inch logo to the ESP format.

Fred,

Do you have a copy of Photo Shop Elements? If you do just open the image you have and then under file in the menu bar select "save as". Under the "Format" on the drop down menu select "Photoshop ESP".

I'll email you a copy of the logo that Judway uploaded on 4/19 saved in the ESP format.

My fine old forum flag has just made a transition to the third rig from when we bought and flew it.  (the Highland Game Rally?)  Been looking forward to another ever since.  Ever want a Central Florida Rally let me know, I can help.

Fred:

When I get back home, I can take the original logo and increase its size for a good pattern for the flag people.  Don't have the software with me on this trip.

PancakeBill said:
My fine old forum flag has just made a transition to the third rig from when we bought and flew it.  (the Highland Game Rally?)  Been looking forward to another ever since.  Ever want a Central Florida Rally let me know, I can help.

Does that (Highland Games) ever bring back some memories Bill!

Ron from Big D said:
Fred:

When I get back home, I can take the original logo and increase its size for a good pattern for the flag people.  Don't have the software with me on this trip.

Though I'm going to let you order me a flag (Should already be on the list) I'd like a copy of that graphic file for another project I'd like to take a stab at

John In Detroit said:
.... I'd like a copy of that graphic file for another project I'd like to take a stab at

Care to elaborate John?

Thought I'd see if I could imprint it on a balloon, fill with helium, make the rig easier to spot at QZ when my wife gets lost again.

You know last time, when I flew back to Detroit, I left them with a Garmin ETRX GPS receiver locked on the driver's seat of the motor home and they still could not find it without calling me.

Now, understand that at that point I'd spent exactly one night and zero days in QZ so I really knew my way around

I still got them straightened out though... The Garmin told me everythin I needed to know

LOL John, that sounds like a great idea. Print a bunch, give one to each coach at QZ and charge a couple of bucks to cover the cost of balloons, transfers and ink.

Well... One does need to teather the balloon and light guage wire makes a decent teather,

Once I have a copy of the design I can check with a couple of places and price ballons.  I'll have to have them professinally printed as I don't have a proper printer.

got to look into that kind of stuff anyway...All the same novelity company :)

Back
Top Bottom