Happy Holidays to All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thedollyllama

Ann and I just wanted to jump on and wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and hope all of you are doing well.
We are still here in Connecticut, working in the summer and collecting unemployment in the winter. We've had a good year. Both have been relatively healthy, having fun with the grandchildren, being on a 1st name basis with Amazon.com for Christmas etc. Son Mick and I had a great trip to Alaska in August. Spent a few days on the Kenai catching silvers, rainbows and dollyllamas. Took a couple of fly-ins over Bristol Bay and very successfully fly fished for silvers and spent one day playing with the bears while fishing. Exciting. Again, I hope everyone is well and have a great Holiday season, and enjoy the RV Life !!

Ann & the Dolly

George, good to hear from you.  You should come around more often :)

Happy Holidays to both of you, too.

Hey, Porge!  Merry Christmas to you and Ann.  As Ned says, please drop in more often!

Margi

Hi George and Ann and the same back at cha!  We miss seeing and hearing from you and happy to hear you are well and happy.  Sounds like a great and interesting trip to Alaska.  Enjoy the Christmas events with all your kith and kin.  Good hearing from you. 

Daisy and Fred

Back
Top Bottom