"National Splash" Quality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kalaniwavo

Found a 19ft Splash TT on craigslist for 6k I'm interested in but haven't been able to find much online about them.  Looks like they went out of business in 2008?  They're not one of the bigger names so I'm concerned about the quality and availability of replacement parts.  Anyone know how well they usually fare and also if most trailer parts are generic?  I was also looking at a Terrry TT, same length and identical floorplan/options/accessories and the Terry's dry weight is 3300 and the Splash is 4000..  maybe better build on the splash but 700lbs seems like ALOT in just construction materials but who knows...  happy RVing!

Nick

"Splash" was a National RV brand and National went out of business in 2008.  They used to build a pretty decent product, though I am not directly familiar with the Splash. Have not heard any unusual amount of complaints with any National RV trailer, so am guessing the Splash would be similar.

Was the dry weight taken from a brochure or a sticker on the trailer itself? Brochure weights are pretty meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom