EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: RV'ing in Australia??  (Read 11035 times)

Jan Stiskala

• ---
  • Love to travel USA
Re: RV'ing in Australia??
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 12:56:00 AM »
May is the month I am leaving Sydney for my US vacation. Reason for this is that I get to live with out winter. I just love summer.
If you like to experience nice Aussie summer, you should plan your holiday in US winter season.
If you like to visit northern part of Australia, US Autumn season would be best. Western Australia is much easier to plan, there is not such a bad rainy season there. Travel Northern Australia in Summer is some times difficult. Rainy season and lot of roads are not accessible. You can easily get stuck in floods.
Plan your holiday in Australia depending what part of Australia you are visiting. Australia is big continent. Weather is different depends on location like USA.

Also if you have nice RV in US, I maybe will be able to ask somebody here to swap with You. You can use they RV here in Australia and let them use yours in US for exchange.

I am not much good at writing. Sorry. English is my second language.

Cheers
Australian travelling US in  ACE 29.2
http://www.aussiepythons.com/

camperAL

• ---
  • Back Into RV'ing
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 09:22:37 AM »
Hi Jan,

Have a wonderful trip to the US and may your experience be a wonderful one with lots of good adventure.

I would plan to visit Australia during the US winter time and prefer the south and western Australia. Especially Alice Springs.

I like the idea of of an RV swap but there are many things to consider before doing this. Insurance is one thing. Also type of RV.

Your English is just fine and I understood your message 100%, thank you for your good effort! If there is anything I can do to help you out for your trip here to the US, please ask.
CamperAL (Indiana)
(2006 Coachmen Mirada 290 KS )

Jan Stiskala

• ---
  • Love to travel USA
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 06:22:04 PM »
No problem CamperAL
I can see that you are in Indiana. maybe one day when I will be visiting your state, we can go for cup of coffee. Same apply for you when you will visit Sydney.
Western Australia is great choice. I love this part of Australia.

I will be watching this forum in case you will post more questions. But Ian answered so far all you asked perfectly.

camperAL

• ---
  • Back Into RV'ing
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 01:42:26 AM »
Hi Jan,

I'm always up for a cup of coffee (or beer) with friends so just let me know if you are anywhere close and we'll spend some time chatting about your trip, (or my ideas on an Australian trip). Anything I can help with while you are here let me know!
CamperAL (Indiana)
(2006 Coachmen Mirada 290 KS )

Jan Stiskala

• ---
  • Love to travel USA
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 05:00:18 AM »
Hi Jan,

I'm always up for a cup of coffee (or beer) with friends so just let me know if you are anywhere close and we'll spend some time chatting about your trip, (or my ideas on an Australian trip). Anything I can help with while you are here let me know!

You have a deal AL

GaryandAngela

• ---
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 06:52:22 PM »
Hi, We have just joined. We live in Australia and have hired RVs here,NZ and USA...happy to pass on any tips.
We have started a facebook site

regards Gary
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:12:31 PM by Tom »

Hosted by Over The Network