your daily giggle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Howard Kelly

Enjoy  :)

The seven dwarfs go to the Vatican , and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope.

Grumpy leads the pack.

'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?'
Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns  in Rome ?'

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns
in Rome ...'                                                                                                                                         
In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling.

Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them.

Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe ?'

The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers,
'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe ...

'This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter.

Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare.

Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr.. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?'

The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.'

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting......

'Grumpy screwed a penguin !'

'Grumpy screwed a penguin !'

That is funny.

One of my all time favorite trivia questions is to see if someone can name the 7 dwarfs. It turns out just about everyone can get the first six - Dopey, Sneezy, Grumpy, Doc, Happy and Sleepy are the ones everyone knows. See if you know the 7th one without Googling it. It is a fun question at parties because when they are trying to remember the 7th one there will be some funny guesses, like Stoney, Humpy, Eezy-Peezy and so on.

seilerbird said:
That is funny.

One of my all time favorite trivia questions is to see if someone can name the 7 dwarfs. It turns out just about everyone can get the first six - Dopey, Sneezy, Grumpy, Doc, Happy and Sleepy are the ones everyone knows. See if you know the 7th one without Googling it. It is a fun question at parties because when they are trying to remember the 7th one there will be some funny guesses, like Stoney, Humpy, Eezy-Peezy and so on.

BASHFUL ...
It's the only part I ever played...was in kindergarten...pre dinosaur days...

I learned their names in alphabetical order when I was very young and never forgot them.  The very first one is Bashful :)

Very funny.

Like Ned, I name them in alphabetic order so I never forget Bashful. Did have trouble remembering Happy this morning, tho. I bet there are other Dwarfs than Bashful that get missed. After all, he is the only one without a beard :)

Wendy

I had a minor car accident last week.  I rolled forward in traffic and impacted the car in front of me.
I hit him pretty hard, and wouldn't you know it, it was a brand new car.  To my amazement a dwarf
got out of the car, walked back and looked at my Jeep with the 'battering ram' grill guard.  As I got
out of my vehicle to walk up, he looked up at me and said "I am NOT HAPPY!".  I looked down at him
from my 6'4" and said "Which one are you?", and that is when the fight started. . . . . . . :eek:)

TheBigLarry said:
I had a minor car accident last week.  I rolled forward in traffic and impacted the car in front of me.
I hit him pretty hard, and wouldn't you know it, it was a brand new car.  To my amazement a dwarf
got out of the car, walked back and looked at my Jeep with the 'battering ram' grill guard.  As I got
out of my vehicle to walk up, he looked up at me and said "I am NOT HAPPY!".  I looked down at him
from my 6'4" and said "Which one are you?", and that is when the fight started. . . . . . . :eek:)

;D ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom