Pet Care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, who knew? 

For me the whole wood chopping thing is new.  Have done it for campfires but not much else.

Wendy said:
Glad to hear Koda's recovered from his traumatic experience. Chopping wood and shoveling snow? We leave Colorado to get away from that kind of thing.

Interesting that on a thread titled "Pet Care," I've found a lot of ideas for using that big can of ground black pepper I have.

Wendy
Bolsa Chica State Beach 70 degrees

Wendy, don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out where to pour the pepper into the radiator on your VW toad. :D :)

Bill, good to hear that Koda is doing well. You can sometimes wonder where all that blood is coming from. The dremel works well if the dog will hold still. Do not hold the dremel on the nail too long or the nail will get to hot. 
I laugh when I see the advertisements on TV. They must have those dogs tranquilized.

Frank Hurst said:
The dremel works well if the dog will hold still. Do not hold the dremel on the nail too long or the nail will get to hot. 
I laugh when I see the advertisements on TV. They must have those dogs tranquilized.

It does take a bit of training but now I just roll my boxers over with their feet in the air & dremel away.  It's true the nail does get hot so I dremel each nail a few seconds then go to the next then start over if the nail is still too long.  Works for us!

Are you guys making fun of my cute little bug? Or of my mechanical knowledge (or lack thereof)? I remember back in my Army days at Fort Carson when an MP pulled me over and asked me to open the trunk. I got out of the VW and he was walking to the rear of the beetle...."uh, excuse me, it's up here" LOL  Then he wanted to know why I had a sack of concrete in the trunk. Colorado in the winter, weight to hold down the front end of the car. I asked where he was from and he said Florida. I said "ok, you'll understand in January." Surprised he didn't arrest me for being a smartass.

Wendy

Go buy yourself a Dremmel Mototool or one of the alternatives from harbor freight.  Quick,easy and our dog actually likes it.  Best thing for pet nails ever!

Wendy, can we make fun of responding in a different thread?  Bug, concrete etc in the pet are thread?  Is your car your pet too?

As I posted, I have a Dremel. but don't think he will hold still.  Roll your boxers down?  Oh, you have a Boxer dog.  oops.  That was quite an image it will take a while to dispose of.

Bill, I don't know how to help you hold your dremel still, or roll your boxers down, but I do agree that this thread has wandered from clipped nails, to radiator stop leak, to vehicles without radiators and now to my fears that you are suffering from "brain freeze".

I strongly suggest curling up with Koda in your lap (unless he's too big or his boxers are down) and enjoying a toddy of your choice.

[quote author=Wendy]And boy, has this thread drifted[/quote]

Well, yer has the special powers to straighten it all out. Have fun  ;D

Tom said:
Well, yer has the special powers to straighten it all out. Have fun  ;D

Not a chance. There's at least 4 different things going on here !

PancakeBill said:
As I posted, I have a Dremel. but don't think he will hold still.  Roll your boxers down?  Oh, you have a Boxer dog.  oops.  That was quite an image it will take a while to dispose of.

LMAO!!!  Sorry about the image.  ;D

Edit: fixed quote.

As long as we are in mid drift... Congrats, Wendy, on the Broncos win!!!!!!!

OK, now someone is going to discuss middrift and rolling Boxers down.  ;D  Will be an interesting diversion.  ::)

My mid drift (midriff) is a major contributor to rolling my boxers down. ;)

Some of my most precious forum memories began as thread drift.  ;D ;D ;D  Yaaaay Wendy, Mike and the Broncos!

Margi

Back
Top Bottom