Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably already on here somewhere, but . . .

How do you know when there is a pilot at the party?

He will tell you.

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four youngmothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed.

"Mrs. Jones," he said, "you are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mother, Mrs. Andrews: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He addressed the third Mom, Mrs. Wilson: "Your obsession is alcohol.  This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up Peter and Willy and go get dinner. "

Dragginourbedaround said:
A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four youngmothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed.

"Mrs. Jones," he said, "you are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mother, Mrs. Andrews: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He addressed the third Mom, Mrs. Wilson: "Your obsession is alcohol.  This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up Peter and Willy and go get dinner. "
LOL...True story, my youngest son was about 3 at the time when a family friend took him to the bathroom to help him do his thing. In the process the friend asked him if he had a name for "it".  My son said yes, but he couldn't remember what it was. So, the friend started down the line of usual names. It was, "No, nope, not that". Then my son said he remembered! It was Freddie!

Later after the friend left we asked our son where he got that name. As it turned out, in the process of being quizzed about it, my son said he remembered. It was actually Peter. He had said Freddie because he remembered it was a boys name but Freddie was all that came to mind. Needless to say, that has remained the family name for "it" - Freddie.

I wish I could recall the entire story or had saved it to the hard drive but...... Well. That reminds me of an old joke about Fred.. Just fred.. The officer ask him if he had a last name and he went into this long story.

I will give only the start and end.
he was born Fred Johnson...

Well lots of things happened and he gained additional tags on his name and lost them and finally he dated the wrong girl and she gave hin a "Gift" he really did not want (STD) and as a result he lost his Johnson and now he's just fred.

Molaker said:
No, his name was Fred, not Frank.
This was not in response to another joke, it was a stand alone joke. That was the whole joke....

To be frank......

I would have have to change my name.

That's all.

I saw this online....

A whoopee cushion filled with gravy adds a hilarious dimension to a rather tiresome old practical joke.

RVMommaTo6 said:
I saw this online....

A whoopee cushion filled with gravy adds a hilarious dimension to a rather tiresome old practical joke.

Video please.  ;D

Ok Im late to the party, but regarding the meme that says "If you were on life support I might unplug it to make coffee",,,, I actually did unplug Bob's oxygen to make coffee when I needed the outlet. It may or may not have happened more than once. :D But hey, we're talking coffee.

cadee2c said:
Ok Im late to the party, but regarding the meme that says "If you were on life support I might unplug it to make coffee",,,, I actually did unplug Bob's oxygen to make coffee when I needed the outlet. It may or may not have happened more than once. :D But hey, we're talking coffee.

I can top that Caryl.  I unplug my own oxygen generator to make coffee. After all, how can one survive without a dose of java......lol

Bill N said:
I can top that Caryl.  I unplug my own oxygen generator to make coffee. After all, how can one survive without a dose of java......lol

More to the point, why would one want to...?

;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom