Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Favorite Animal  ;D

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.
My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.
She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.
I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where I am now...

Way back when the Smothers Brothers had their show, they did a dirty jokes award, using only punchlines, the winner was, The drunk said, hey lady, the sign fell off your roof. 

I think it might be #29 in that list.

Yep, it was #29 but I would not touch it on here with a long stick with tape on the handle.......cj......

God bless our brave troops .......

bobsharon said:
:mad: I didn't like that one the first 100 timse I heard it and still don't think its funny!

;)
Bob

Must have been the way I told it. Let me try again,

-27-

bucks2 said:
Must have been the way I told it. Let me try again,

-27-
You have terrible timing and timing is everything in comedy.

You must ''enunciate'' your punch line and it is also important to use hand gestures and facial expression to really ''sell the joke''............  Watch me ....

''Twenty Seven my dear and frankly, I don't give a darn''
(Did you see how I accentuated the ''Twenty seven'' with my right hand gesture
and how I looked her right in the eye when I said it?.......)

This joke telling lesson will cost you ten cents and you can pay me the next time you see me........cj...

Brought to you by the U.S. Navy and all the fighting forces of these United States...

John was in the fertilized egg business.

He had several hundred young layers hens, called 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This surveillance to find low ranking roosters took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells
and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing.

Now, he could sit on the front porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

John's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning
he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing,
but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To John's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring.

He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

John was so proud of old Butch that he entered him in the Saint
Lawrence County Fair, and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize,"

but they also awarded him the "Pulletsurprise" as well !!!!.

(Arent you glad you gave me your e mail address now?)

Ten years is enough....... Bring 'um home now please........

That is the one about the Scottsman that passed out on the side of the road and was visited by the two young ladies.  Good one ......  Remember it well.......

God bless our troops......

Ok..... i have a series of comments and questions concerning the chicken and the trooper.
one.  Is the chicken actually ''crossing the road'' or is the road ''moving under the chicken''?
two.  Where is the troops hat?
three. Why is the trooper ''out of step with the chicken''?
four.    Is the trooper being chased by another chicken which is out of the frame?
five.  Why does the officer not simply ''taze the chicken ''  to prevent escape of the chicken?
six....  Exactly whom (or who) is driving the troopers car or did he park it on the highway to persue the escaping chicken?
seven. I do not see a gun on the troopers belt.  Is he armed with a fly swatter?
eight.  Did this occur during rush hour?  If so, where did it occur please?
nine.  Did the trooper receive a commendation for the ''Great chicken persuit and capture and did they give him a new hat?''
ten.  I think we should spank the person that posted this picture........

When you see a vet,,,,,,,,, thank him or her for their service to this nation ....

see how the punchline only is so fun?  saves typing, saves reading through typo's, and exercises your mind, trying to remember the joke, and when it comes back all the hand gestures and word nuances are complete.

Smothers Brothers really knew what they were doing!

Seajay said:
ten.  I think we should spank the person that posted this picture........
OOH, Seajay, I didn't know you cared. I so look forward to seeing you! :-* :-* :-*

Sad day........really sad...........

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.

Sad to say that the Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly.  He had just turned 71.

Doughboy was appropriately buried in a lightly greased coffin.  Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch.  The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.  Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers.  He was considered a very smart cookie, but wasted much of his dough on half-baked schemes.  Despite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough and three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

If this announcement has made you smile for even a brief second, please rise to the occasion and take time to pass it on and share that smile with someone else who may be having a crumby day and kneads a lift.

posted courtesy the U.S. Navy News Service
Have you hugged a veteran lately?

My Sister shared this w/me...

Perks of reaching 50
or being over 60
And heading towards
70 or beyond!

Kidnappers are not very
interested in you.
In a hostage situation,
you are likely to be released first.
No one expects you to run  --
anywhere.
People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM) and ask,
'Did I wake you?'
People no longer view you as a
hypochondriac.
There is nothing left
to learn the hard way.
Things you buy now
won't wear out.
You can eat
supper at 4 PM.
You can live without sex
but not your glasses.
You get into heated arguments
about pension plans.
You no longer think of speed limits
as a challenge.
You quit trying to hold
your stomach in no matter who walks
into the room.
You sing along
with elevator music.
Your eyes won't get
much worse.
Your investment in health insurance
is finally beginning to pay off.
Your joints are more accurate meteorologists
than the national weather service.
Your secrets are safe with your friends
because they can't remember them either.
Your supply of brain cells is finally down to
a manageable size.
You can't remember
who sent you this list.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
Never, NEVER, NEVER ,
under any circumstances,
take a sleeping pill, and a laxative on
the same night!

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
Never, NEVER, NEVER ,
under any circumstances,
take a sleeping pill, and a laxative on
the same night!
  :eek:

That's not funny! Good medical advice!  ;)

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him "Juan" Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

Back
Top Bottom