confused if a hensley arrow is preferable than a weight distr. bar? H

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82peterbilt362

Hi
Iam new to rving and kind of confused as to what will be best to buy a Hensley Arrow or a weight distribution bar?
I have an old 1992 Ford Bronco and Iam looking to buy a 2012 Edgje M21.Any suggestions?[besides that I should
junk the Bronco]
Thanks.

The Hensley Arrow or the similar ProPride are the very best hitches available, but they are also very expensive. If they are too much for the budget, I would recommend an Equalizer WD hitch or perhaps a Reese Dual Cam hitch. All four of those brands will provide excellent weight distribution as well as anti-sway control.

So if you want only the very best, choose the Hensley or ProPride. It probably will be worth as much as the Bronco, though.  ;)

The Hensley Arrow includes two weight distribution bars.  They are excellent hitches.  I have the ProPride hitch which is similar but has a handful of minor improvements.

For a 21' trailer there is probably little reason to use these hitches.  I would suggest the Reese dual-cam.  Many people like the Equal-i-zer but they can be fiddly to set up unless you buy one from a dealer who does it for you.

Back
Top Bottom