Vets and active Military please register..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seajay

I hope it is evident that I am a second generation  Veteran of the U.S. Navy and very proud of my heritage to our great country and of my small contribution to this great nation.  With this in mind I would like everyone that has served or is serving now to please register with your name, rank, MOS, your branch of service, your time dedicated to the service of this great nation and, where possible, your place of deployment during your service.  Understand that this is open to all branches of the military including Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Airforce, Coast Guard and all Reservist in any branch of the military.
Please feel free to register your Sons and Daughters now serving or have served this nation in any branch of our military and PLEASE PLEASE register any ''fallen hero'' that has served this great nation and ''Given All'' in their service to this great nation.

I do this with the greatest respect to all who now serve and to all who have served this country in its time of need.

''When you join the military you hand Uncle Sam a ''signed'' blank check with up to and including your life on the ''amount line'' and he is subject to cash that check in any amount including your life at a moments notice''.........
All gave some........  Some gave all.........
This is our country......  Be prepared to defend it with your life or leave by the back door and don't come back. 
This is my opinion of course and yours may differ.

I was on another chat network and I posted this  thread.  It  has received more than a quarter million hits so far and is still growing....cj...

Many thanks for the information.  I am still kinda new here and I did not notice that someone else had started a post like this ...........
ATTN ADMIN .....Feel free to delete this thread if you see fit.    ........cj......

All gave some ... some gave all .....

C. Richard Cecil  ''Seajay'' RM3 USN
1958 till 1962
Uss North HAMPTON  CLC1
Home port Norfolk Va.
Second generation Sailor and very proud of my
small contribution to this great nation. 

SeaJay, Thank you for your service to our country and your contributions in our Recreational Vehicle Forum and related activity environments.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=48415.msg445523#msg445523

Please register in the existing thread above: for, since early last November, thus far, 3,192 have viewed and honored the Framily RVer vets our RV Forum. This is the place where we have prayed, smiled, shed tears and have always been thankful for the sacrifices these RVers have made and are making for us.

Truly. . .All gave some. Some gave all that we might be free. God bless them all and those that love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom