A sad day in Spring Branch, TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

On Monday afternoon Ned and I had to take Sasha to our vet to have her put down.  The last six months have not been good ones for her.  We are really missing her but we had 14 1/2 yrs with her and lots of fond memories. 

Sorry to hear that Lorna. Would a happy dog picture I took today help?

I know it's a sad day but I'll bet Sasha is happily yapping at everything in doggie heaven. :)

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to read that. Having been there with our prior furry friend, I fully understand what you're going through.

Sorry to hear that, Lorna and Ned.  It's been nearly a year since I had to do the same thing, and even with the presence of another dog (Ringo), I still miss 'Old Reddog'.  lou

So sorry, Ned and Lorna.  Been there, done that, and have no clue how to ease your pain.  Thinking of you tonight.

Margi

Our pets are not pets but family members and it is difficult to lose a best friend.  Please accept my condolences on losing a best friend.

So sorry to hear this Ned and Lorna.  Having lost one of our very best buddies within the last 6 months (and several more over the years) I know the ache and the hole in your heart they leave behind.  But we know we've done what is best for them.  Time heals but you never forget them.  She's running free and happy and no more aches and pains.  Console yourself with that thought.

Ruth & Ken

Yikes.  Sorry to hear guys.  Our Ro is very close to this as well.  Not a good time, but best in the end.  Hope all gets better for y'all.

Lorna - I am so saddened to hear about Sasha. Pets bring so much joy to our lives. I hope you are going to eventually get a new fur kid.

Sorry for your loss.  Spice is now more than 14 and has to be cared for like a baby complete with diapers.  Shirley spends a lot of time caring for her.  It is only a matter of time before she will have to be put down. 

You will get over the loss a lot quicker with a replacement.

Lorna and Ned, we are so sorry to hear the news.  She will be missed.  It's so hard when we lose a pet, they mean so much to us.

Hugs,
Marsha and Tim

Lorna and Ned,  so sorry to hear about Sasha.  She will always be missed but keep the happy and funny memories close. 

Jan and Tim

So sorry to hear about Sasha.  We also know your pain, though it's been many years for us.  Time will take care of some of the pain, but she will always be there with you in memories.

Daisy

Back
Top Bottom